Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Terence Fisher. Written by Bert Batt.
More monstrous than the monsters he created! (taglines)
- Had man not been given to invention and experiment, then tonight, sir, you would have eaten your dinner in a cave. You would've strewn the bones about the floor then wiped your fingers on a coat of animal skin. In fact, your lapels do look a bit greasy. Good night.
- I fancy that I am the spider and you are the fly, Frankenstein.
- I have become the victim of everything that Frankenstein and I ever advocated. My brain is in someone else's body.
- More monstrous than the monsters he created!
- The screen's most fantastic fiend... and Hammer says so!
- Peter Cushing — Baron Victor Frankenstein
- Veronica Carlson — Anna Spengler
- George Pravda — Dr. Frederick Brandt
- Freddie Jones — Professor Richter
- Simon Ward — Dr. Karl Holst
- Thorley Walters — Inspector Frisch
- Windsor Davies — Police Sergeant
- Allan Surtees — Police Sergeant
- Maxine Audley — Ella Brandt
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|