Frankenstein Unbound is a 1990 film about a time-traveler who travels to the 1817 and meets Victor Frankenstein.
- Directed by Roger Corman. Written by F.X. Feeney.
- Dr. Victor Frankenstein: Sins? What sins? I am a scientist - I cannot sin. She MUST die! The truth is too unbearable.
- Mary Wollstonecraft Godwin: Percy and Byron preach free love. I practice it.
- The Monster: You think that you have killed me. But I will be with you forever. I am unbound.
- The Monster: What am I that you must destroy me?
- Buchanan: An abomination, in the eyes of God.
- The Monster: Then what are you?
- Buchanan: I am...Frankenstein!