Freaky Friday (2003 film)
(Redirected from Freaky Friday)
- (puts two chopsticks in his nose) Look, I'm a walrus!
- Anna: Mr. Bates, I don't understand this F.
- Mr. Bates: You missed the point of the book.
- Anna: It's "1984."How could anyone miss it? It's a blatant attack on totalitarianism, about a rigid society, dominated by one all-powerful, ego-tripping dictator —
- Mr. Bates: My grade is final.
- Anna: Except he had hair. [Walks away]
- Mr. Bates: [Calling after her] Anna!
- Anna/Tess: Get away, you clone freak!
- Tess/Anna: Don't you use that tone with me.
- Anna/Tess: Oh, my God, you are my mother.
- Tess/Anna: And you're not who you think you are.
- Anna/Tess: Look at me!
- Tess/Anna: We seem to be inside each other —
- Anna/Tess: I'm old!
- Tess/Anna: [clearly offended] I beg your pardon!
- Anna/Tess: [screaming] Oh, I'm like the Cryptkeeper!
- Tess/Anna: Okay, that's enough.
- [They both look at each other and scream]
- Anna/Tess: Are you kidding? You think you can be me?
- Tess/Anna: Of course I can. Watch me. [mimicking Anna] "Oh, everyone's out to get me.You're ruining my life."
- Anna/Tess: It's easy to be you, I'll just suck the fun out of everything.
- Tess/Anna: I do not suck the fun out of everything.
- Anna/Tess: Fun sucker.
- Tess/Anna: Oh, this is ridiculous. I will go to school, and you will stay right... [suddenly remembers] Evan!
- Tess/Anna: [Confronting Mr. Bates for failing her answer that was correct] Mr. Bates, can I have a word with you?
- Mr. Bates: I think it would be kind of pointless, but I guess so.
- Tess/Anna: Do you mind explaining to me how I failed that answer? That was like a college-leveled answer!
- Mr. Bates: And you think you're permitted to answer like that?
- Tess/Anna: As a matter of fact, I am! There's no- [upon realization] Elton Bates! You went to High School with me-er, my mother.
- Mr. Bates: I beg your pardon?
- Tess/Anna: Yes! You see, you asked my mom out to the prom, but she turned you down.
- Mr. Bates: This is not the appropriate time to discuss this right now-
- Tess/Anna: And this is your way of getting back at her, isn't it?!
- Mr. Bates: I have no idea what you're talking about!
- Tess/Anna: Oh, Elton! It was a high school dance! You have to move on, man! And if you don't, I'm sure the school board would love to hear about your petty vendetta against an innocent student!
- [Starts to leave, but stops to make a final remark]
- Tess/Anna: Oh, and by the way Elton, she already had a boyfriend, and you were weird.
- Mondays are manic. Wednesdays are wild. And Fridays are about to get a little freaky.
- Get Your Freak On August 1st
- Every teenager's nightmare...turning into her mother.
- They've always been in each other's faces. Today they're in each other's bodies.
- Jamie Lee Curtis as Tess Coleman/Anna Coleman
- Lindsay Lohan as Anna Coleman/Tess Coleman
- Mark Harmon as Ryan
- Harold Gould as Grandpa Alan
- Chad Michael Murray as Jake
- Stephen Tobolowsky as Mr. Elton Bates
- Christina Vidal as Maddie; Lead Singer of Pink Slip
- Ryan Malgarini as Harry Coleman