Freaky Friday (2003 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Freaky Friday (known as 109 minutes) is a 2003 comedy-drama film starring Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan as a mother and daughter whose bodies are switched because of an enchanted Chinese fortune cookie.
They've always been in each other's faces. Today they're in each other's bodies.(taglines)
- (puts two chopsticks in his nose) Look, I'm a walrus!
- Anna: Mr. Bates, I don't understand this F.
- Mr. Bates: You missed the point of the book.
- Anna: It's "1984". How could anyone miss it? It's a blatant attack on totalitarianism, about a rigid society, dominated by one all-powerful, ego-tripping dictator—
- Mr. Bates: My grade is final.
- Anna: Except he had hair. [Walks away]
- Mr. Bates: [Calling after her] Anna!
- Anna (in Tess' body): Get away, you clone freak!
- Tess (in Anna's body): Don't you use that tone with me.
- Anna (in Tess' body): Oh, my God, you are my mother.
- Tess (in Anna's body): And you're not who you think you are.
- Anna (in Tess' body): [goes to the mirror and gasps] Look at me!
- Tess (in Anna's body): We seem to be inside each other—
- Anna (in Tess' body): I'm old!
- Tess (in Anna's body): [clearly offended] I beg your pardon!
- Anna (in Tess' body): [screaming] Oh, I'm like the Cryptkeeper!
- Tess (in Anna's body): Okay, that's enough. [They both look at each other and scream]
- Anna (in Tess' body): Are you kidding, you think you can be me?
- Tess (in Anna's body): Of course I can. Watch me. [mimicking Anna, who is still in Tess' body] "Oh, everyone's out to get me. You're ruining my life."
- Anna (in Tess' body): It's easy to be you, I'll just suck the fun out of everything.
- Tess (in Anna's body): I do not suck the fun out of everything.
- Anna (in Tess' body): Fun sucker.
- Tess (in Anna's body): Oh, this is ridiculous. I will go to school, and you will stay right... [suddenly remembers] Evan!
- Tess (in Anna's body): [Confronting Mr. Bates for failing her answer that was correct] Mr. Bates, may I please speak with you?
- Mr. Bates: I think that would be fairy pointless, but go ahead.
- Tess (in Anna's body): By what stretch of the imagination...I mean, like, how could I, like, get an F? What mistakes did I make?
- Mr. Bates: Grading is subjective.
- Tess (in Anna's body): That was a college-level analysis!
- Mr. Bates: And you're qualified to make that assessment?
- Tess (in Anna's body): As a matter of fact, I most certainly am.
- Mr. Bates: Well, in the words of Hamlet, "What's done is done."
- Tess (in Anna's body): [annoyed] That's Macbeth, you know-nothing twit– [upon realization] Bates! Elton Bates! Griffith High School.
- Mr. Bates: How do you know that?
- Tess (in Anna's body): You asked me...I mean, my mom to the prom, but she turned you down.
- Mr. Bates: This is not an appropriate subject-
- Tess (in Anna's body): And now you're taking it out on her daughter, aren't you? Aren't you?!
- Mr. Bates: I don't know what you're talking about!
- Tess (in Anna's body): Oh, come on! It was a high school dance! You've got to let it go and move on, man! And if you don't, I'm sure the school board would love to hear about your pathetic vendetta against an innocent student. [Starts to leave, but stops to make a final remark] Oh, and by the way, Elton, she had a boyfriend, and you were weird.
- Harry: I don't think he knows I even exist, so stupid thinkin' about him, but I can't help it. Jake! Ooooh! Jake!
- Anna: GET OUTTA MY ROOOOM!!! [Boys leave] OUT! [Realizes her door is missing] Oh! My... My... Ah! Aaah!
- Ryan: She saw it. [Anna shrieks again offscreen]
- Grandpa: I'm gonna be checkin' out those Lakers. I'm with you.
- Anna: Mom! Mom, did you see what happened to my doo--? [sees Tess sitting at the table with her arms crossed
- Tess: I spoke to principal.
- Anna: What?!
- Tess: Your door will be returned to you, Anna, if or when you can explain--
- Anna: I need my door. You give me the door, or I will kill myself!
- Anna: AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE!! I'M MOVING OUT AND I'M NEVER COMING BACK. NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER AGAIN!!!
- Mondays are manic. Wednesdays are wild. And Fridays are about to get a little freaky.
- Get Your Freak On August 1
- Every teenager's nightmare...turning into her mother.
- They've always been in each other's faces. Today they're in each other's bodies.
- Jamie Lee Curtis as Tess Coleman
- Lindsay Lohan as Anna Coleman, Tess’s daughter
- Mark Harmon as Ryan Vuolo, Tess’s 2nd husband
- Harold Gould as Grandpa Alan
- Chad Michael Murray as Jake
- Stephen Tobolowsky as Mr. Elton Bates
- Christina Vidal as Maddie; Lead Singer of Pink Slip
- Ryan Malgarini as Harry Coleman, Tess’s son