Frederick York Powell
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This historian article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- It was a soufflé of a speech, light, pleasant, digestible, and nourishing also.
- Of a talk by Lewis Carroll
- The Lewis Carroll Picture Book (1899) p. 356
- Poor playthings of the man that's gone,
Surely we would not have them thrown,
Like wreckage on a barren strand,
The prey of every greedy hand.
- "On a Certain Auction in 1897"
- (Actually 1898, of the personal effects of Lewis Carroll)
- Frederick York Powell, a life and a selection from his letters and occasional writings