Fresh Hare is a 1942 American-Canadian Warner Bros. theatrical Merrie Melodies cartoon. It was directed by Friz Freleng, written by Michael Maltese, and produced by Leon Schlesinger. It was released to theaters on August 22, 1942, and is a play on the term "fresh air".
- Merry Christmas, Santie.
- [luring Elmer into a tree] Last one in's a rotten egg!
- Elmer Fudd: [trapped in handcuff bomb] OHHHH! My keys! Where are my keys? My keys! Hurry up! Gimme the keys! Oh!
- Bugs Bunny: Eh, what's up, Doc?
- Elmer Fudd: Quick, get me outta this predicament, undo these cuffs!
- Bugs Bunny: All right, Doc, keep yer shoit on, take it easy! Gee, he's an excitable type. Let's see now, the garage, the car, for the front door... [wolf whistles] ... and the back door... Ah, here it is! [bomb explodes] Oh, well.
- Mel Blanc as Bugs Bunny. (uncredited)
- Arthur Q. Bryan as Elmer Fudd. (uncredited)
- The Sportsmen Quartet as the Vocalist. (uncredited)