Frosty's Winter Wonderland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Frosty's Winter Wonderland is a 1976 animated Christmas television special and a sequel to the 1969 special Frosty the Snowman produced by Rankin/Bass Productions and returns writer Romeo Muller. The special premiered on ABC on December 2, 1976.
Frosty the Snowman
- I sure do miss all those boys and girls. I... I... I’ve been up here such a long time, I told them I'd be back again someday. But when will someday come? [a flier blows into his face, reads] "City a Winter Wonderland: First snow of season." Hey! Someday's today!
- Oh we'll be back you'll see now come on there's no time for long faces.
- Winter never has to end. With me around, this fun can go on forever!
- Frosty the Snowman: [singing] Oh, what fun it is to ride in a 1-horse open sleigh...
- Child: But Frosty, there are 2 horses.
- Frosty: Oh. I can never count.
- Child: Can you make a figure 8, Frosty?
- Frosty: I can try. [goes out skating]
- Chorus: [singing] Thumpity thump thump, thumpity thump thump.
Look at Frosty skate.
Thumpity thump thump, thumpity thump thump.
Making a figure... [Frosty ends up making a...] 9?!
- Child #3: You were right, Frosty. You can't count.
- Frosty: She's beautiful. Uh... what's her name?
- Child: Um... Cleopatra?
- Children: Nah.
- Child: Emma Troop?
- Children: Nah.
- Child: Minnie Haha?
- Children: Nah. [horses neigh] Nah.
- Child: Corn Flakes?
- Frosty and the Children: Corn Flakes?
- Frosty: How about... Crystal?
- Children: Yeah!
- Dennis Day - Parson Brown, Snow Parson
- Paul Frees - Jack Frost, Traffic Cop
- Andy Griffith - Himself (Narrator)
- Shelly Hines - Karen
- Manfreed Olea - Child
- Eric Stern - Child
- Barbara Jo Ewing - Child
- The Wee Winter Singers - Children
- Jackie Vernon - Frosty
- Shelley Winters - Crystal