Jump to navigation Jump to search
- What do you say we find a safer place to talk, like Siberia?
- One friend's a lot more than no friends. One friend is plenty.
- Snow belongs in its proper places: mountain tops, poetry, and songs by Bing Crosby.
- (in escalating tone) Before you know it, this darn snow turns into slush—and where there's slush there's ice, and where there's ice there's broken hips, and where there's broken hips there's substitute teachers!
- Where do you think you are, MTV?!
- Frosty: [sees the Summer Wheeze trucks pass by and spray the snow away] Oh, no!
- Holly: Don't get upset, Frosty.
- Frosty: Upset? "Upset" is waking up and finding out somebody forgot to give you a belly button. "Upset" is finding out somebody stole your nose to play Foosball! This ain't "upset", kid! This is PANIC! I'm 2 squirts from being HISTORY!
- Holly: Don't leave, Frosty.
- Frosty: Don't worry, kid, I'll be back. Just give me some time to find a new bowtie. This time no polka dots, maybe green or blue. I like blue. Brings out my eyes.
- Student: My dad says it causes heart attacks!
- Charles: He must have snow confused with chili dogs.
- Jonathan Winters as the Narrator
- John Goodman as Frosty
- Elisabeth Moss as Holly
- Michael Patrick Carter as Charles
- Brian Doyle-Murray as Mr. Twitchell
- Andrea Martin as Ms. Carbunkle
- Jan Hooks as Lilly