Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Oh no you don't! You wanna take something? Take the tie! Unless you think I need it. How do you well dress for this Winter Carnival anyway? I mean...I don't want to under dress. But if I could get away with a tank top or something more "caz".
- What do you say we find a safer place to talk, like Siberia?
- One friend's a lot more than no friends. One friend is plenty.
- Like say, uh, a snowman doing a cartwheel? Or singing Puccini? Or maybe dancing a mean mambo?
- Lighten up kid. Some things just can't be explained...like rhythm.
- Snow belongs in its proper places: mountain tops, poetry, and songs by Bing Crosby.
- (in escalating tone) Before you know it, this darn snow turns into slush—and where there's slush there's ice, and where there's ice there's broken hips, and where there's broken hips there's substitute teachers!
- Where do you think you are, MTV?!
- Frosty: [sees the Summer Wheeze trucks pass by and spray the snow away] Oh, no!
- Holly: Don't get upset, Frosty.
- Frosty: Upset? "Upset" is waking up and finding out somebody forgot to give you a belly button. "Upset" is finding out somebody stole your nose to play Foosball! This ain't "upset", kid! This is PANIC! I'm 2 squirts from being HISTORY!
- Holly: Don't leave, Frosty.
- Frosty: Don't worry, kid, I'll be back. Give me some time to find me a new bowtie. This time, no polka-dots. Maybe something in a nice blue, not too busy. Or green. I like green. Brings out my eyes.
- Student: My dad says it causes heart attacks!
- Charles: He must have snow confused with chili dogs.
- Jonathan Winters as the Narrator
- John Goodman as Frosty
- Elisabeth Moss as Holly
- Michael Patrick Carter as Charles
- Brian Doyle-Murray as Mr. Twitchell
- Andrea Martin as Ms. Carbunkle
- Jan Hooks as Lilly