G-Force is a 2009 live-action/animated comedy film about a specially trained squad of guinea pigs on a mission to stop a diabolical billionaire from taking over the world.
The world needs bigger heroes(taglines)
- I'm pretty sure this is animal cruelty. WOO HOO! [jumps in RC car over toys] But I love it.
- Hurley: Don't pay any attention to him. He's a quarter ferret.
- Bucky: I have no ferret in me, Hurley. That has never been proven.
- Hurley: Then why are you marked down?
- Bucky: I'm on sale! Everyone goes on sale eventually.
- Hurley: This should come as a surprise, but he grew up in the psych ward at UCLA.
- Speckles: We've got a worm to decipher.
- Darwin: You're a genius.
- Speckles: I'm a mole. I got a thing for worms. [slurps an earthworm hanging from the ceiling]
- Hurley: My stomach doesn't do well with action-adventure.
- Darwin: Hurley, don't you dare.
- [Hurley lets out a big fart that fogs up Darwin and Hurley's plastic ball]
- Darwin: Yuck, Hurley. That's disgusting. I can't breathe.
- Hurley: Roll down the window.
- Blaster: These things don't have windows, Hurley!
- Speckles: Hello, Darwin.
- Darwin: Speckles, you're alive. You infiltrated the bad guy's lair. Where is he?
- Speckles: I am the bad guy. What? You really think I let myself get killed in a garbage truck? Ha! Well I hid in a soup can. Rode it all the way to the city dump. And it was stinky.
- Juarez: Speckles.
- Blaster: I can't believe the mole was the mole.
- Speckles: Actually, you may call me Mr. Yanshu. Business associate of Leonard Saber.
- Darwin: You tricked Saber into helping you build Clusterstorm? How could you do this to us? I thought we were friends. I put my life on the line for you.
- Leonard Saber: Yanshu was in my basement this whole time?
- Ben: Yeah, and he wasn't a man. He was a mole.
- Speckles: "Yanshu" is the Chinese word for mole.
- The world needs bigger heroes
- Gadgets, Gizmos, Guinea Pigs. In 3-D.
Live action cast