Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- An exact science is one that admits loss.
- The German Order
- After thee accumulation of too much history we have lost our innocence, we cannot easily believe in any explanations. We describe rather than feel, we touch rather than explore, we lust rather than adore.
- Thee Reversal of Fate
- The bottom line is that the human species has to realize the human body really is just a cheap suitcase.
- ... used to be the fight for the means of production, now it's the fight for the means of perception ... or the meme's of perception ... they who control the meme's of perception design each universe I would say
- In conversation with Douglas Rushkoff, 1993 (From Rushkoff's Team Human podcast)