Jump to navigation Jump to search
Genevieve Nnaji (born 1979 May 3) is a Nigerian actress, producer, and director. She won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in 2005. She was the first actress to win the award.
- Be the reason they speak good about Nigeria.
-  on October 1st, 2021.
- My own feminism is just human rights. I’m a woman who has rights to her own choices; I can do whatever I want whenever I want. It’s just that simple if I were a man it would be the same thing.
- Views on feminism  on April 1st, 2019.
- Let girls grow up to become woman and make a choice, what they want.
- Genevieve spoke up against early child marriage  in "Breaking Views" with UNICEF in 2014.
- I am rich in the lord. I am a comfortable young woman but I am not too rich, so I don't actually know how much I'm worth.
-  July 2007