Glee (Season 5)
Glee is an American musical comedy-drama television series airing on Fox. It was created by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Ian Brennan. The pilot episode of the show was broadcast on May 19, 2009, and the rest of the season began on September 9, 2009. Fox initially ordered thirteen episodes of Glee, picking the show up for a full season on September 21, 2009, ordering nine more episodes. The remainder of the first season aired for nine consecutive weeks starting on April 13, 2010 and ending on June 8, 2010, when the season finale was broadcast. The series completed its fifth season on May 13, 2014, and began its sixth and final season on January 9, 2015
Love, Love, Love [5.01]
- Blaine: We met right here. I took this man's hand and we ran down that hallway. Those of you who know me know I'm not in the habit of taking the hands of people I've never met before, but I think that my soul knew something that my body and my mind didn't know yet. It knew that our hands were meant to hold each other, fearlessly and forever. Which is why it's never really felt like I've been getting to know you. It's always felt like I was remembering you from something. As if in every lifetime that you and I have ever lived we've chosen to come back and find each other and fall in love all over again, over and over, for all eternity. And I just feel so lucky that I found you so soon in this lifetime because all I want to do, all I've ever wanted to do, is spend my life loving you. So, Kurt Hummel, my amazing friend, my one true love, will you marry me?
- Will: Wait, wait, so you're not firing us?
- Sue: Not if you win a national championship, I'm not. However, if you do fail to win at nationals, I will fire you and you'll be forced to build creepy relationships with teenagers on your own time.
- Sue: America, your prayers have been answered. Sue Sylvester is back at McKinley.
Tina in the Sky with Diamonds [5.02]
- Rachel: So, did you hear about Santana's good news?
- Kurt: That she doesn't have a yeast infection?
- Rachel: [to Santana] You're scared. I've never seen you scared before. It's cute!
- Rachel: My whole life I've been looking to be a part of something special, to feel special, but the truth is that I am special.
The Quarterback [5.03]
- Puck: You know what's tripping me out is this line between the two years? It's his whole life. Everything that happened is in that line.
- Sue: [about Finn] He was such a good guy. I'll never get to tell him. There's no less here. There's no happy ending. There's just nothing. He's just gone. He would have made an excellent teacher.
- Rachel: [about Finn] I talk to him a lot. I can still see his face and I can hear his voice so clearly. Do you think that I'll ever forget? Because I'm afraid that one day I will.
- Rachel: [about Finn] He was my person.
A Katy or a Gaga [5.04]
- Unique: I know he loves you and you love him, but that was pre-Bree. she is poison. That girl is whack like crack, a penis fly trap. Marley, she will chew him up. Hashtag preach.
- Sam: I love Katy Perry! I'm such a Katy! Oh, it just feels so good to say that out loud!
- Sue: Before Katy versus Gaga it was Jackie versus Marilyn, Betty versus Veronica. Mary Todd Lincoln versus Martha Washington. Why must we always choose between female pop archetypes? Why can't we just be them all!?
The End of Twerk [5.05]
- Kurt: Ever since Finn died, I've been going about my business, but I've also kind of been in a trance. And I guess I just needed to be shocked back to life.
- Will: I hate to say it, but I think as long as you keep being yourself, your life is probably going to be a constant string of "don't belongs."
- Unique: I know. I should probably start getting used to it.
- Will: No, no. You should never get used to it. All great changes come from people who refused to get used to what was accepted but wasn't right. Slavery, gay rights, New Coke.
- Rachel: I've kind of been going through hell the past month and I just needed something to snap out of it.
Movin' Out [5.06]
Puppet Master [5.07]
- Bree: Let me hit you with the blunt instrument of reality, Puckerman. You're still you, a douchey playboy who's going to spend the rest of his life dealing with one mess after another as long as he lives. One of these days, you are going to knock someone up, and I feel bad for whoever has to have a child who shares your DNA.
- Sue: [to Blaine] This is contraband and if I catch you with your hand up the butt of anything that isn't human, you're in a world of trouble.
- Kitty: Looks like somebody's manstrating.
Previously Unaired Christmas [5.08]
- Kurt: Are we all set in there?
- Santana: If by all set, do you mean did I light the candy cane scented candles on the toilet, then yes, we're all set.
- Tina: This is the best Christmas present ever, besides curing cancer and peace on Earth, of course.
- Sue: I hate you both.
- Tina: You always get everything you want and I get nothing!
- Santana: I need this job. I’m saving up to buy a noose to hang myself.
- Kurt: You two in the same room and there are no stitches? That’s an improvement.
- Santana: She will chew you up and spit you out like a Jewish Hillary Clinton.
- Rachel: I was like some heroine from a lost Tennessee Williams play.
City of Angels [5.11]
- Blaine: Do you seriously have no idea who that is? Do none of you read the show choir blogs?
- Jean-Baptiste: Best of luck, New Directions. We really can’t wait to see your set...and crush you like a bug.
- Jake: This is not how the story is supposed to end.
- Puck: He forgave us for what we did, right?
- Quinn: A long time ago.
- Will: We were all raised by different parents. But we grew up together in the glee club. It's a part of all of us.
- Will: I don't have any more pep talks. I just have you guys. And the memory of the people on this wall. My friends. I mean, we share this special bond. We're the only ones in the world who know what this glee club meant to us. What it felt like to sing together. Go be together. And what it feels like to say goodbye to it. I didn't come here to cheer you up. Just to thank you. To thank you for going on this ride with me.
New Directions [5.13]
- Quinn: I think I love you, Puck, and I know is not gonna be easy with me in New Haven, and you...you know were, but I'd rather do hard with you than easy with somebody else
New New York [5.14]
Opening Night [5.17]
The Back-Up Plan [5.18]
Old Dog, New Tricks [5.19]
The Untitled Rachel Berry Project [5.20]
- Brittany: I'm the angel that torches stuff with her laser eyes!
- Sam: My dream of being almost naked on a public bus is this close to coming true.
- Kurt: Trust is a choice.