Godsmack is an American hard rock/alternative metal band from Lawrence, Massachusetts, formed in 1995. The band is composed of founder, frontman and songwriter Sully Erna, guitarist Tony Rombola, bassist Robbie Merrill, and drummer Shannon Larkin.
- I feel for you, better fucking go away. I will behave, better fucking go away.
- I'm doing the best I ever did, I'm doing the best that I can, I'm doing the best I ever did.
- Draggin’ on so lonely, aren’t you tired baby, breathing life into you lungs, are you immune to me?
- I’m not the one who’s so far away, When I feel the snake bite enter my veins. Never did I wanna be here again And I don’t remember why I came. **Voodoo
- It’s a bad religion, from a broken nation. It’s a contradiction, and I can’t take it anymore.
- Bad Religion
Awake (Godsmack album) (2000)
- Hard to find how I feel, especially when your smothering me. Hard to find how I feel, please someone help me!
- I'm alive for you. I'm awake because of you. I'm alive, told you I'm awake.
- Wait another minute, can't you see what this pain has fucking done to me. I'm alive - & still kicking, what you see I can't see and maybe you'll think before you speak.
- Oh no, I don't wanna be your friend. Feels so bad, bad magick laying into me.
- Trippin into a word that never seems too far away, too much time, too many wasted days.
- Fell in a river of illusion - and apathy. Drowning in a self-induced confusion - I'd rather be.
- Gone for ever, banished the memories. Displays of pleasure are masked by your misery.'
- I've told you this once before, can't control me If you try to take me down you're gonna break.
- Where do we go when we just don't know, and how do we relight the flame when it's cold? Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing and when will we learn to control?
The Other Side (2004)
- And I only would do for you what you do for me. Don't look back just to lean on me, it's taken the life out of me.
- Now I’m running backward, watching my life wave me goodbye. Running blind.
- Speak the truth or make your peace some other way.-