Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas!
Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas! is a 2011 Christmas film based on the Disney Channel Original Series Good Luck Charlie. The film was directed by Arlene Sanford and written by Geoff Rodkey, and stars Bridgit Mendler, Leigh-Allyn Baker, Bradley Steven Perry, Mia Talerico, Eric Allan Kramer, and Jason Dolley as the Duncan family. The Disney Channel Original Movie follows the Duncan family on their road trip to Amy Duncan's parents' house for Christmas. It premiered on December 2, 2011 on Disney Channel.
- Gabe: Grandpa, how'd you get an antique like this?
- Grandpa: I bought it new.
- Amy: Do they seem a little weird to you?
- Teddy: Yeah. Almost as weird as you eating a napkin for dessert.
- Small Town Cop: Just let it go, ma'am.
- Amy: Oh, for the last time, I didn't hit anybody.
- Small Town Cop: Yeah, I know. You were just gesturing for emphasis.
- Gabe: Grandpa's lost his mind.
- Bob: Well, it's one more thing he and Grandma have in common.
- Bob: Uh, kids, very important.
- PJ: Well, what?
- Bob: The... thing that your mom said.
- Teddy: [doing a selfie video] Guess what, Charlie? We're one day away from going on your first trip on an airplane, and celebrating our first Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's new condo in Palm Springs! You're going to have so much fun.
- Amy: [nearby on the phone] No, no, no, Mom, you have to toddler-proof the place.
- Teddy: [continuing her video] Just so long as you don't touch anything.
- Amy: No, anything breakable has to be at least three feet off the ground.
- Charlie: Uh-oh.
- Amy: [broken vase at her little feet] Make that four. I gotta go. Charlie! Get back in here! No, no, no, stay away, there's shards everywhere! Are you eating a cookie in the living room? You get back here! And stay away!
- Amy: For the last time, no!
- PJ: [walking behind] She thinks that's going to be the last time.
- Teddy: So I'm old enough to take care of Charlie but not myself? Mom, that doesn't make any sense!
- Amy: Sweetheart, I'm your mother, I never make sense.
- Teddy: Look, I bought magazines at the bus station.
- Amy: Yeah, I'm not really up for reading right now.
- Teddy: Oh, don't worry, these are fashion magazines. They don't require any reading at all!
- Bridgit Mendler - Teddy
- Leigh-Allyn Baker - Amy
- Bradley Steven Perry - Gabe
- Mia Talerico - Charlie
- Debra Monk - Petunia
- Michael Kagan - Hank
- Eric Allan Kramer - Bob
- Jason Dolley - PJ
- Jerry Straley - Chicken Man
- Raven Goodwin - Ivy