|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- 1 Series 1 (1993)
- 2 Series 2 (1995)
- 3 Series 3 (1996)
- 3.1 Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
- 3.2 It Ain't Necessarily So
- 3.3 One O'Clock Jump
- 3.4 It's a Sin to Tell a Lie
- 3.5 Change Partners
- 3.6 Goodnight Children Everywhere
- 3.7 Turned Out Nice Again
- 3.8 There's Something about a Soldier
- 3.9 Someone to Watch over Me
- 3.10 The Yanks are Coming
- 3.11 Let's Get Away From It All
- 4 Series 4 (1997)
- 5 Series 5 (1998)
- 6 Series 6 (1999)
- 7 External links
Series 1 (1993)
Rites of Passage
Fools Rush In
Is Your Journey Really Necessary?
The More I See You
I Get Along Without You Very Well
- Yvonne: Don't push your luck, Ron! Now I am angry! What really happened? And it's no use covering for him.
- Ron: I can't, Yvonne. He's my mate. You shouldn't ask mates to grass on mates.
- Yvonne: Spare me this male bonding.
- Ron: But Yvonne...
- Yvonne: Tell me, otherwise you won't have anything male left to bond with! Now where the hell is my husband?
In the Mood
- Yvonne appears at Ron's workplace
- Ron: "The cool blonde sashayed into the office. Marlow tipped back his fedora, and inspected her through a thin curl of cigarette smoke. She sat opposite him, crossed her silk-stockinged legs, and through full, moist lips huskily said..."
- Yvonne: Stop pissing about! I'm worried about Gary!
Series 2 (1995)
Don't Get Around Much Anymore
I Got it Bad and that ain't Good
Just One More Chance
Who's Taking You Home Tonight?
Wish Me Luck...
As You Wave Me Goodbye
Would You Like to Swing on a Star
Nice Work If You Can Get It
Let Yourself Go
Don't Fence Me In
- A man from the brewery has come to call
- Phoebe: Gary, this is George Harrison.
- Gary: No, it isn't. The hair's all wrong for a start.
Series 3 (1996)
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
It Ain't Necessarily So
One O'Clock Jump
- Where is Margie living now?
- Reg: I can't remember. Saint something.
- Gary: Saint. Er...St Leonards? St Ives? St. Louis, Missouri?
- Reg: Got it! St Reatham.
- Gary: St Re-...you mean Streatham, you pillock!
It's a Sin to Tell a Lie
- Reg: No, I'm sorry. Losing your penis is no excuse for betraying your country.
Goodnight Children Everywhere
Turned Out Nice Again
There's Something about a Soldier
Someone to Watch over Me
The Yanks are Coming
Let's Get Away From It All
Series 4 (1997)
You're Driving Me Crazy
In the Mood
Out of Town
And Mother Came Too
- Gary: I'm sorry. I'm just so happy!
- Ron: A man's dead, your best friend's in jail and you're happy. What's it gonna take to make it a real zip-a-dee-doo-dah sort of day? An outbreak of bubonic plague?!
The Leaving of Liverpool
How Long Has This Been Going On
Come Fly With Me
The Bells Are Ringing
Series 5 (1998)
A Room with a View
When Two Worlds Collide
Pennies From Heaven
We Don't Want to Lose You...
But We Think You Have to Go
Have You Ever Seen a Dream Walking
Love The One You're With
My Heart Belongs to Daddy
Series 6 (1999)
Mine's a Double
All About Yvonne
- Gary: Right now, I've got an urgent meeting. It could be an all-nighter.
- Phoebe: Phone in sick.
- Gary: I can't, Phoebe. England expects every man to do his duty.
- Phoebe: So do I. Phone in sick.
The 'Ouses in Between
Just in Time
How I Won The War
- How to deal with a group of German soldiers
- Gary: (disguised as Hitler) Gott im Himmel! Achtung Spitfeuer! Mönchengladbach! Donner und Blitzen! Bundesbank! Vorsprung durch Technik! Now! (signal for ambush)