Gorilla My Dreams
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bugs Bunny: Cut that out, Gargantua. I'm ain't an ape. I'm a rabbit. Long ears... fluffy tail... technically known as a rodentus rabbitus.
- Mrs. Gruesome Gorilla: [crying] My baby doesn't love me.
- Bugs Bunny: That's my soft spot - dames crying. So she thinks I'm her baby. I'll play along with the gag. All right, lady. Turn off the waterworks... mother.
- [Mrs. Gruesome takes Bugs and dresses him up as a baby]
- Bugs Bunny: Me and my big, fat mouth.
- Bugs Bunny: Okay, Doc. You caught me fair and square. I throw myself on your tender moicies.
- [Gorilla grabs Bugs and roughs him up, but he quickly tires out; Bugs blows on him and he falls]
- Bugs Bunny: Heh, I wore him out.