Georgi Nikolov Delchev (Bulgarian and Macedonian: Георги Николов Делчев) (23 January 1872 – 4 May 1903), known as Gotse Delchev or Goce Delčev, was a significant revolutionary in Macedonia and Thrace.
|This political figure or monarch article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I understand the world solely as a field for cultural competition among the peoples.
- Quoted in Peyo Yavorov, Complete Works, vol. 2 (Sofia, 1977), p. 13
- Let us not allow the splits and splintering to frighten us. It is, indeed, a pity, but what can we do, since we are Bulgarians and all suffer from one common disease. If this disease had not been present in our ancestors, from whom we inherited it, they would have never fallen under the sceptre of the Turkish Sultan...
- Letter to Nikola Maleshevski (1 May 1899)
- "I will teach you french so you can tell the world that you are Macedonians"
- Goce Delchev teaching in Bansko,Strumica,Macedonia