Jump to navigation Jump to search
Grace Ntombizodwa Mugabe (born 23 July 1965) is a Zimbabwean entrepreneur, politician and the widow of the late President Robert Mugabe. She served as the First Lady of Zimbabwe from 1996.
- It’s impossible for one to spend a million dollars in an hour.
-  Her words about money spending.
- Nowadays there are spirits attacking our children. The spirit of drinking, drug abuse and doing other abnormal things way beyond their age.
-  Quote on durg and addiction.
- They say I want to be president. Why not? Am I not a Zimbabwean?.
-  Her words on her running for the presidency.