Grand Theft Auto
Grand Theft Auto (GTA) is an action-adventure video game developed by DMA Design and published by BMG Interactive. It is the first title of the Grand Theft Auto series and was released in October 1997 for MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows, in December 1997 for the PlayStation and in October 1999 for the Game Boy Color. The game's narrative follows a criminal who climbs in status within the criminal underworld across three fictional cities, inspired by real-life locations. The gameplay is presented from a top-down perspective and takes place within an open-world environment in which the player is not required to perform missions, although they are necessary to progress through the levels.
- Robert Seragliano: Nice work kid but the shit's hit the fucking fan. The cops are crawling up my ass with flashlights looking for you. I booked you a flight to San Andreas
- Uncle Fu: We are building a crime syndicate of extraordinary magnitude. We extort money in the tradition of our ancestors. You honor our family. You have our gratitude.
- El Burro: Hey, pretty boy! You done real good for me, no? Now it's time for you to find out why they call me the donkey, huh? Haha! I'm going to reward you personally this time!
- Samuel Deaver: You listen to me you two-bit motherfucking sucker! I hear you're working behind my back. If that's true, I'm gonna fuck you like a crazy bitch! Get the fuck outta my sight.
- Brother Marcus: Hey rude boy. I got the idea that you got the job done a ting. Yeah, I'm just sayin' well done on that. Serious cash in the briefcase, you know. So uh... I don't think I'll be seeing you for a long time!