Grandia II is an RPG by GameArts. It was first released in 2000 for the Sega Dreamcast, but in 2002, it was re-released for the Playstation 2 and home computer.
- Man what're they doing in there?! This is why i hate church - everything takes foreeeever.
- "Weak and frail"? Uh-huh. Just don't forget to feed him and change his litter twice a day.
- I'm sorry, were you waiting for me to give a damn?
- 'Does not the light of the sun shine even now? Does not the land await the return of its true god? May the Light come quickly.' Does not Ryudo tire of this? Does he not want to put his fist through this book? May his suffering end quickly.
- I'm sorry but that's not vague enough for me. Could you be a little less specific?
- Well well. Look what the slavish devotion to sanctimonious bloodshed dragged in. What brings you here - or did I answer myself?
- But, if I listened to every piece of good advice I heard, I'd have killed all of you already and run off with your gold.
- People deal with depression differently. Some sleep. Others write. Others suck food down their throats like garbage chutes.
- A thought carries far on the wings of a prayer.
Ryudo: What about the wings?
Elena: Forgive me, I do not wish to remember.
Ryudo: We're missing something here. You must be able to remember - or did the clouds of incense fog your memory?
Elena: Do you assume...?
Ryudo: Hey, I'm not presuming to know what goes on behind closed doors, sister. I'm just saying you were there... Bah. Hopeless.
Elena: You do not understand.
Ryudo: Because I'm not sophisticated enough? Because I don't fall over myself to be the first in line at the temple doors?
Elena: Now you mock me.
Ryudo: No, I've been mocking you for the last half hour. A little slow to notice, aren't we?
Ryudo: What is this "purify" thing? For some reason, I doubt those knights are packing soap and bubble bath in that armour.
Roan: ... She means to kill them. I remember one city that was burnt to the ground by the Cathedral Knights.
Ryudo: ... That's some strong bubble bath.