Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine
- And my tunes were played on the harp unstrung,
- Would you hear my voice come through the music?
- Would you hold it near as it were your own?
- It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken,
- Perhaps they're better left unsung.
- I don't know, don't really care
- Let there be songs to fill the air.
- Ripple 1970 album American Beauty
- A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through
- Believe it if you need it, if you don't just pass it on
- Sun and shower, wind and rain
- In and out the window like a moth before a flame
- And it's just a box of rain, I don't know who put it there
- Believe it if you need it or leave it if you dare
- And it's just a box of rain, or a ribbon for your hair
- Such a long, long time to be gone and a short time to be there
- Box Of Rain 1970 album American Beauty
- Dark star crashes pouring
- its light into ashes... Reason
- tatters... the forces tear
- loose from the axis...
- Searchlight casting for
- faults in the clouds of
- delusion...... shall we go
- you and I while we can...
- through the transitive
- nightfall of diamonds? ...... Mirror shatters in
- formless reflections of matter... Glass hand
- dissolving to ice petal flowers revolving... Lady in
- velvet recedes in the nights of goodbye...... shall
- we go, you and I, while we can... through the
- transitive nightfall of diamonds......
- Well I ain't often right but I've never been wrong,
Seldom turns out the way it does in the song.
Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right.