Greek (TV series)
Greek (2007-2011) is an American teen comedy-drama television series in which the show follows students of Cyprus-Rhodes University who partake in the school's Greek system.
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Pilot [1.1]
- 1.2 Hazed and Confused [1.2]
- 1.3 The Rusty Nail [1.3]
- 1.4 Picking Teams [1.4]
- 1.5 Liquid Courage [1.5]
- 1.6 Friday Night Frights [1.6]
- 1.7 Multiple Choice [1.7]
- 1.8 Separation Anxiety [1.8]
- 1.9 Depth Perception [1.9]
- 1.10 Black, White and Read All Over [1.10]
- 1.11 A New Normal [1.11]
- 1.12 The Great Cappie [1.12]
- 1.13 Highway To The Discomfort Zone [1.13]
- 1.14 War and Peace [1.14]
- 1.15 Freshman Daze [1.15]
- 1.16 Move On. Cartwrights [1.16]
- 1.17 47 Hours & 11 Minutes[1.17]
- 1.18 Mister Purr-fect [1.18]
- 1.19 No Campus for Old Rules [1.19]
- 1.20 A Tale of Two Parties [1.20]
- 1.21 Barely Legal [1.21]
- 1.22 Spring Broke [1.22]
- 2 Season 2
- 2.1 Brothers and Sisters [2.1]
- 2.2 Crush Landing [2.2]
- 2.3 Let's Make a Deal [2.3]
- 2.4 Gays, Ghosts and Gamma Rays [2.4]
- 2.5 Pledge Allegiance [2.5]
- 2.6 See You Next Time, Sisters [2.6]
- 2.7 Formally Yours [2.7]
- 2.8 The Popular Vote [2.8]
- 2.9 Three's A Crowd [2.9]
- 2.10 Hell Week [2.10]
- 2.11 'Take Me Home, Cyprus-Rhodes [2.11]
- 2.12 From Rushing with Love [2.12]
- 2.13 Engendered Species [2.13]
- 2.14 Big Littles & Jumbo Shrimp [2.14]
- 2.15 Evasive Actions [2.15]
- 2.16 Dearly Beloved [2.16]
- 2.17 Guilty Treasures [2.17]
- 2.18 Divine Secrets and the ZBZ Sisterhood [2.18]
- 2.19 Social Studies [2.19]
- 2.20 Isn't It Bro-mantic [2.20]
- 2.21 Tailgate Expectation [2.21]
- 2.22 At World's End [2.22]
- 3 Season 3
- 3.1 The Day After [3.1]
- 3.2 Our Fathers [3.2]
- 3.3 The Half-Naked Gun [3.3]
- 3.4 High And Dry [3.4]
- 3.5 Down on Your Luck [3.5]
- 3.6 Lost and Founders [3.6]
- 3.7 The Dork Knight [3.7]
- 3.8 Fight the Power [3.8]
- 3.9 The Wish-Pretzel [3.9]
- 3.10 Friend or Foe [3.10]
- 3.11 I Know What You Did Last Semester [3.11]
- 3.12 Pride and Punishment [3.12]
- 3.13 Take Me Out [3.13]
- 3.14 The Tortoise and the Hair [3.14]
- 3.15 Love, Actually, Possibly, Maybe... or Not [3.15]
- 3.16 Your Friends and Neighbors [3.16]
- 3.17 The Big Easy Does It [3.17]
- 3.18 Camp Buy Me Love [3.18]
- 3.19 The First Last [3.19]
- 3.20 All Children... Grow Up [3.20]
- 4 Season 4
- 5 External links
Hazed and Confused [1.2]
The Rusty Nail [1.3]
Picking Teams [1.4]
Liquid Courage [1.5]
- Cappie: So you just have to avoid doing something embarrassing for 48 hours.
- Rusty: I can do that!
- Cappie: Your fly's open.
- Officer Huck: I need your noise permit for the Vesuvius party.
- Cappie: Are you yankin' me? Since when does that rule get inforced?
- Officer Huck: Since I was hired.
- Cappie: Oh, okay. I get it. So uh, officer Huck. You look like you could use a little break. You wanna come in, we'll set you up with a nice cold beer? That's what Officer Bob always did. Where is good old Bob anyway?
- Officer Huck: Rehab
- Cappie: Oh.
Friday Night Frights [1.6]
Multiple Choice [1.7]
- Dale: All right, i need drugs. Who's got 'em?
- Cappie: Oh! Look at this! The Cartwright kids! You know, you two should band together and solve mysteries, fight crime! You've got the perfect name for it, there's a sketchy janitor who I think is up to something...
- Rusty: So i just need to decide what's right for me?
- Casey: Unfortunately, the hard part isn't choosing, it's living with the choice you make.
Separation Anxiety [1.8]
- Rusty: I think I'm ready to use the L-word with Jen.
- Cappie: That's a pretty bold move. What makes you think she's a lesbian, and is that a dealbreaker for you?
- Rusty: Not that L-word. I wanna tell her I love her.
- Cappie: Look, if you need to say "I love you", call your mom.
- Casey: During rush, I was actually close to taking a bid out of Tri Pi, and Ashleigh found out that one of the girls hated med and was gonna kick me out two weeks later, and she keyed the girls car.
- Evan: You never told me that.. Someone keyed my car this rush.
- Cappie: I had a little minx once. She was the fairest of all the forest creature. But I let her get away. [slaps himself] Bad Cappie!
Depth Perception [1.9]
Black, White and Read All Over [1.10]
Dean Bowman: Clearly, you people are unable to regulate yourselves. So, from this day forward, the university will do it for you. As Dean of Students, you will answer to me now.
Cappie: Your Honor, I object!
Dean Bowman: To...?
Cappie: Well... Jean shorts? Dane Cook, highly objectionable. Oh, and your complete and utter lack of presumption that we are innocent until proven guilty. No more questions (turns and points at Evan dramatically) your witness!
Wade: Pre Law?
Cappie: Not yet, but I'm digging the suit!
A New Normal [1.11]
The Great Cappie [1.12]
Highway To The Discomfort Zone [1.13]
War and Peace [1.14]
Freshman Daze [1.15]
Move On. Cartwrights [1.16]
47 Hours & 11 Minutes[1.17]
Mister Purr-fect [1.18]
Beaver: Hey, Cap.
Cappie: Hey, what's going on? Rusty looks upset. Did Rebecca do something?
Beaver: No, no. Rusty's upset because of... Science.
Beaver: Yeah. He found out the guy who invented gravity just died. Isn't that sad?
Cappie: Beav, Isaac Newton has been dead for like, 300 years.
Beaver: Hehe, oh. I guess Rusty's not as smart as we thought.
No Campus for Old Rules [1.19]
A Tale of Two Parties [1.20]
Barely Legal [1.21]
Spring Broke [1.22]
Brothers and Sisters [2.1]
Crush Landing [2.2]
Let's Make a Deal [2.3]
Gays, Ghosts and Gamma Rays [2.4]
Pledge Allegiance [2.5]
See You Next Time, Sisters [2.6]
Formally Yours [2.7]
The Popular Vote [2.8]
Three's A Crowd [2.9]
Hell Week [2.10]
'Take Me Home, Cyprus-Rhodes [2.11]
From Rushing with Love [2.12]
Engendered Species [2.13]
Big Littles & Jumbo Shrimp [2.14]
Evasive Actions [2.15]
Dearly Beloved [2.16]
Guilty Treasures [2.17]
Divine Secrets and the ZBZ Sisterhood [2.18]
Social Studies [2.19]
Isn't It Bro-mantic [2.20]
Tailgate Expectation [2.21]
At World's End [2.22]
The Day After [3.1]
Our Fathers [3.2]
The Half-Naked Gun [3.3]
High And Dry [3.4]
Down on Your Luck [3.5]
Lost and Founders [3.6]
The Dork Knight [3.7]
Fight the Power [3.8]
The Wish-Pretzel [3.9]
Friend or Foe [3.10]
I Know What You Did Last Semester [3.11]
Pride and Punishment [3.12]
Take Me Out [3.13]
The Tortoise and the Hair [3.14]
Love, Actually, Possibly, Maybe... or Not [3.15]
Your Friends and Neighbors [3.16]
The Big Easy Does It [3.17]
Camp Buy Me Love [3.18]
The First Last [3.19]
All Children... Grow Up [3.20]
Defending Your Honor [4.1]
Fools Rush In [4.2]
Cross Examined Life [4.3]
All About Beav [4.4]
- Janitor: Beav, did you watch Glee last night?
- Beaver: Yeah, can you believe they almost shut down the glee club again? What a close call, again.
Home Coming and Going [4.5]
- Rusty: I thought we made out last night.
- Katherine: Quite the opposite, though not for your lack of trying. I believe your exact words were "You can have me no
Midnight Clear [4.7]
- Ashleigh: What do you want, Cap?
- Cappie: well, I want us to be friends. Look, I know that you and Casey aren't talking, and I hope I wasn't the cause of that by suggesting you take that job here at Dobler's. It was a stupid thing to say because I think you're way too good for crappy job like that.
- Ashleigh: I meant what do you want to drink? (shows him tray of drinks)
- Cappie: (chuckles nervously) Did I say crappy? I meant good.
Agents for Change [4.9]
- Professor Morreti: For your final, I just have one question: why?
- Cappie: Because you're lazy? No, I'm just joking. Well, the first thing you asked us at the beginning of the semester was why are we here. Well, I thought about that a lot. We all have a purpose, and our purpose is to figure out our purpose. That's what college is. So, why college? Why CRU? The truth is I chose CRU because a friend of mine from camp was going here, then I chose to rush a fraternity and I made new friends, and college has been everything I ever could've imagined it to be. So I kept thinking, why would I ever want to leave this place? But then I realized that there's so much left to learn and experience and look forward to, and now I'm graduating...hopefully, and heading out into the real world with the love of my life, who was my purpose. So, today I'm here to graduate, and tomorrow? Well, it's hard to say because I have no idea where I'll be.