Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about an engineer, inventor or industrial designer is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- So be it, let it be so.
- Marconi 1898, cited in: Alvin K. Benson (2010) Great Lives from History. p. 759
- Content of the first wireless signals sent across the Bristol Channel.
- This new form of communication could have some utility.
- Marconi, 1899: Cited in: Simon Saunders, Alejandro Aragón-Zavala (2007) Antennas and Propagation for Wireless Communication. p. 361
- The Nobel Prize in Physics 1909 was awarded jointly to Guglielmo Marconi and Karl Ferdinand Braun "in recognition of their contributions to the development of wireless telegraphy"
- "The Nobel Prize in Physics 1909" at nobelprize.org Nobel Media AB 2013.