Gunslinger Girl (anime)
Gunslinger Girl (2003–2008) is a Japanese anime based off of the manga by Yu Aida. Set in a future Italy, the series focuses on young cybernetic girls and their adult male handlers who use them as assassins under the directions of a government organization.
- Gusie: She's my sister. We're always together so we're known on the inside as Fratello. Fratello. Means siblings. Brother and sister. Some people crack jokes about it, but what are you going to do. It's as close to the truth as you can get.
- Henrietta: Gusie?
- Gusie: Hmm?
- Henrietta: You know everything don't you?
- Jose: Maybe I do.
- Rico: (runs out of the room, where she just shot two people)
- Emilio: Rico?
- Rico: (embarrassed, because she has been caught)
- Emilio: What are you doing here? And what are you doing in a Hotel uniform? What's going on?
- Rico: (says nothing as she is too surprised)
- Emilio: Rico?
- Rico: Uh? Uh? Ahh that's right..
(she points the gun at him) Sorry. (smiles)
- Marco: If somebody sees you during a mission, it's you're job to kill them!
- Rico: (Scared of Jean)Understood.
- Jose: (to Henrietta in the outdoor shooting gallery) Do that in real life and you're dead!
- Henrietta: Sorry.
- Triela: [voice-over] Guise sees Henrietta as his little sister, and Jean sees Rico as his work dog. Which makes me... what does he want me to be?
- Triela: (to Bossi) Next time I'll shoot you personally!
- Hilshire: If we get lucky, we'll be home for Christmas.
- Triela: Wishful thinking usually never comes true.
- Triela: The pain reminds me that I'm still alive..
- Enrico: Turn off the lights! Everyone get away from the windows.
- Rico: (reports) The lights have been turned off in the southern end of the third floor.
- Jean: Enrico must be there!
- Franka: Camouflage for a raid?
- Franko: Could be.
- Enzo: Is one fratello enough? I want to capture the bomb-makers alive!
- José: 3 would be better I'll call Hq to see if I can get some back up.
Il Principe del Regno Della Pasta
Lycoris Radiata Herb
- [Henrietta takes Gusie, Pietro, and Elenora outside for an unknown reason. Elenora is holding Henrietta's sidearm.]
- Henrietta: Can I please have my gun?
- Gusie: Wait, explain yourself.
- Henrietta: Pietro, would you say Elsa liked Lauro?
- Pietra: I'd say so.
- Henrietta: Jose, did you ever see Lauro be nice to Elsa?
- Gusie: Not. With him, everything was work only.
- Henrietta: That's how it starts. What would happen if you liked someone, liked them with all your heart like you never thought you could, but you realized one day that they would never ever feel that way for you? [Shows flashback of Elsa and Lauro in the park they were found dead in. Elsa is walking behind Lauro.] If it were me, [Elsa points a gun at Lauro while he is walking away.] I would kill that person...and then... [Lauro is dead on the ground.] I would do this. [Henrietta steals her gun from Elenora and aims it at her [The cyborgs only weak point from gun fire is their eyes,its why whenever shooting at enemies they have their arms or hands protecting their eyes] eye as Pietro and Guise try to stop her. Flashback shows Elsa aiming her gun at her eye. She pulls the trigger and a gunshot is heard, killing hereslef. Henrietta is tackled by Guise.] You can calm down now. I wouldn't shoot. How could I kill myself while you're this wonderful to me, Guise? I would never kill myself. [Pietro is on the ground after he took back Henrietta's gun and released the magazine.]
- Elenora: [Holding and looking at the unfired bullets (she emptied the gun beforehand just in case) from Henrietta's gun in her hand] I had no idea. She was serious that she knew.
- [Henrietta dreams of how she thought Elsa's and Lauro's deaths went. Elsa and Lauro are in the park where they were found dead in.]
- Lauro: What is it you wanted to show me out here again?
- Elsa: But...Lauro, don't you remember this park? You brought me here, to this park. This is where you named me: Elsa de Sica.
- Lauro: Oh. You're serious? I can't believe you would remember something like that.
- Elsa: It's such an important day. I'd never forget it. I'll never forget the beautiful gift you've given me.
- Lauro: [Turns around and walks away from Elsa] Are you done? Let's go. We've got an early morning. Can't believe you dragged me out here.
- Elsa: This is...where you gave me life...[Elsa turns around to face Lauro walking away with her walking behind him. She then stops and pulls out a pistol then shoots him in the head.]
Season 2: Il Teatrino
Distance Between Two: Brother and Sister
- [Pinocchio is walking back home with food and wine. He runs into Aurora.]
- Aurora: Buonasera, Pino! Been shopping?
- Pinocchio: Yeah.
- Aurora: [Looks at his basket of food and wine.] That's a lot of food for one person. And I didn't know you drank wine.
- Pinocchio: I have guests.
- Aurora: Oh, that's nice! Then I can just ask my mom to make some food for them, too!
- Pinocchio: I'll pass. Sorry.
- Aurora: Okay.
- Pinocchio: Aurora?
- Aurora: Yeah?
- Pinocchio: You need to stop hanging around me.
- Aurora: What?
- Pinocchio: You're a nuisance, you know that? And you'll only end up in trouble or worse if you keep this crap up.
- Aurora: Why, Pino?
- Pinocchio: Because I'm the long-nosed trouble-maker. That's all I know how to be.
- [Triela and Hilshire are in Montalcino at a restaurant discussing their assignment.]
- Triela: So, about this Public Safety official...since his car is still in the parking lot, does that mean we look for him in town? And who was this Pinocchio person he was looking for?
- Hilshire: These are all good questions, but let's start out by looking for the hotel Cohen was staying at.
- Triela: I got one more. Why are we the ones they sent out to track down this guy?
- Hilshire: Beats me. Section Two isn't the most respected division of the Agency, so I guess this could be some sort of conspiracy. Oh well. Nothing to worry about.
- Triela: Understood. We're always surrounded by enemies, aren't we?
- Hilshire: It doesn't bother me. I have an ally I can trust above all others.
- Triela: Please don't say you're talking about me?
- Hilshire: What if I am? I promise I will never betray you, Triela. You can count on that.
- [Triela blushes, takes a sip of her wine without thinking, and coughs it up in disgust of its taste.]
- Marco: Priscilla, grab a stun grenade from the violin case.
- Priscilla: You're walking around with something like that?
- Marco: Of course! I told you, this isn't a game.
Evanescence and Reminiscence
Retirement of the Tibetan Terrier
Caterina and the Circle of Revenge
A Day in the Life of Claes
Clever Snake, Simple Pigeon
Flowers of Good Will
The Fighting Puppet
And So Pinocchio Becomes Human
- Triela: I'm obligated to fighting trash like you!
- Pinocchio: Likewise, little girl.
The Light of Venice, The Darkness of the Heart
- Henrietta - Yūka Nanri (Season 1) - (Japanese) / Kana Akutsu (Il Teatrino) / Laura Bailey - (English)
- Rico - Kanako Mitsuhashi (Season 1) - (Japanese) / Anri Shiono (Il Teatrino) / Luci Christian - (English)
- Triela - Eri Sendai - (Season 1) - (Japanese) / Atsuko Enomoto (Il Teatrino) / Caitlin Glass - Triela (English)
- Claes - Ami Koshimizu (Season 1) - (Japanese) / Risa Mizuno (Il Teatrino) / Alese Johnson - (English)
- Angelica - Hitomi Terakado (Season 1) - (Japanese) / Kana Hanazawa (Il Teatrino) / Monica Rial - (English)