H2O: Just Add Water
H2O: Just Add Water is Australian television show for children and teens, first shown on television in 2006. The show's premise revolves around three teenage girls facing everyday teen problems with an added twist: they're mermaids with powers over water.
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Metamorphosis
- 1.2 Pool Party
- 1.3 Catch of the Day
- 1.4 Party Girls
- 1.5 Something Fishy
- 1.6 Young Love
- 1.7 Moonspell
- 1.8 The Denman Affair
- 1.9 Dangerous Waters
- 1.10 The Camera Never Lies
- 1.11 Sink or Swim
- 1.12 The Siren Affect
- 1.13 Shipwrecked
- 1.14 Surprise
- 1.15 The Big Chill
- 1.16 Lovesick
- 1.17 Under the Weather
- 1.18 Bad Moon Rising
- 1.19 Hurricane Angela
- 1.20 Hook, Line and Sinker
- 1.21 Red Herring
- 1.22 Fish Out Of Water
- 1.23 In Too Deep
- 1.24 Love Potion #9
- 1.25 Dr. Danger
- 1.26 A Twist in the Tail
- 2 Season 2
- 2.1 Stormy Weather
- 2.2 Control
- 2.3 The One That Got Away
- 2.4 Fire And Ice
- 2.5 Hocus Pocus
- 2.6 Pressure Cooker
- 2.7 In Hot Water
- 2.8 Wrong Side Of The Tracks
- 2.9 Riding For A Fall
- 2.10 Missed The Boat
- 2.11 In Over Our Heads
- 2.12 Fish Fever
- 2.13 Moonwalker
- 2.14 Get Off My Tail
- 2.15 Irresistible
- 2.16 Double Trouble
- 2.17 Moonstruck
- 2.18 The Heat Is On
- 2.19 The Gracie Code, Part One
- 2.20 The Gracie Code, Part Two
- 2.21 And Then There Were Four
- 2.22 Bubble, Bubble, Toil And Trouble
- 2.23 Reckless
- 2.24 There's Company
- 2.25 Sea Change
- 2.26 Unfathomable
- 3 Season 3
- 3.1 The Awakening
- 3.2 Jungle Hunt
- 3.3 Keep Your Enemies Close
- 3.4 Valentine's Day
- 3.5 Big Ideas
- 3.6 Secrets And Pies"
- 3.7 Happy Families
- 3.8 Kidnapped
- 3.9 The Sorcerer's Apprentice
- 3.10 Revealed
- 3.11 Just A Girl At Heart
- 3.12 Crime And Punishment
- 3.13 To Have And To Hold Back
- 3.14 Mermaid Magic
- 3.15 Power Play
- 3.16 The Dark Side
- 3.17 A Magnetic Attraction
- 3.18 Into The Light
- 3.19 Breakaway
- 3.20 Queen For A Day
- 3.21 The Jewel Thief
- 3.22 Mako Masters
- 3.23 Beach Party
- 3.24 Too Close For Comfort
- 3.25 A Date With Destiny
- 3.26 Graduation
- 4 Cast
- 5 External links
- Rikki: Zane Bennett's a pig. Anything I can do to get under his skin can't be a bad thing, can it?
- Cleo: Hey Emma, want a ride?
- Emma: Are you licenced?!
- Rikki: Are you my mother?
- [After the Zodiac breaks down]
- Emma: Are we chilled out yet?
- Rikki: So, we're floating, it's not like we're sinking.
- Emma: Not yet.
- Cleo: Emma's always really prepared.
- Rikki: I'm so happy for her.
- Emma: What are you doing here?
- Rikki: Well you came down.
- Emma: You were meant to stay up top and throw down a rope or something.
- Rikki: What am I, a mindreader, and what rope?
- Rikki: About 10 seconds after we touch water we... we grow these...
- Cleo: ...and it vanishes when we're dry. And that's the same with you two right? The tails are like...
- Emma: ...exactly like...
- Rikki: We look like mermaids.
- Emma: Our secret. Our responsibility. Whatever happens we're in this together.
- Rikki: That doesn't mean we're married, does it?
- Emma: [laughs] Now that was actually funny.
- Cleo: This is a catastrophe of the highest order! Moisturizer is mainly water.
- Rikki: (not paying attention) If dolphins can swim for miles, so can we.
- Cleo: We can't moisturize EVER again!
- Rikki: We could swim all the way to Fiji, could you imagine that?
- Cleo: Our skin will be dry and wrinkly! We'll be Geriatrics by the time we're 21!
- Cleo: Lewis, What do you think of Rikki?
- Lewis: You know those stonefish that look kind of look like a rock, yet can shoot out enough poison to kill entire football team in half a second? She kind of reminds me one of those.
- Lewis: Rikki, can I sit?
- Rikki: I certainly hope so, just not with me. [pushes the magazine she was reading on to a seat]
- Lewis: I know we've had our differences. Um, thanks (to waiter) but I want to know what's wrong with Cleo.
- Rikki: What makes you think there's anything wrong?
- Lewis: Well, I've asked her to go to Miriam's party like a hundred times and every time she's changed her mind.
- Rikki: Maybe she doesn't like you. Did you think about that?.
- Lewis: Yes, actually that did cross my mind. But then I thought: Oh no, no, she hangs round with you so her standards must be pretty low.
- Miriam: Sick people make me feel... well, sick.
- Lewis: Well I might just join you all for a swim then.
- Rikki: We're naked Lewis.
- Lewis: Just a... quick dip then?
- Emma: Goodbye Lewis.
- Lewis: The offer was there.
- [After vaporizing Miriam's pool]
- Rikki: Never liked pool parties anyway!
- [to Emma and Rikki about Cleo going to Miriam's pool party]
- Lewis: I am not some lackey, I am not some all purpose-servant. You really think you can tell me what to do and I'll jump...her phone's off.
- [about Byron when he leaves]
- Emma: Nice board.
- Cleo: Nice pecs.
- Rikki: Nice attitude.
- Rikki: This probably goes without saying, but if you tell, we maim you.
- Lewis McCartney: I'm not that stupid. If anybody found out, you'd end up as science experiments.
- Emma: I quit the swim team today.
- Cleo Sertori: Oh Emma, I know how much that means to you.
- Emma: Still, what could I do?
- Cleo Sertori: This whole thing is just out of control. It's just too big.
- Lewis McCartney: Let me get this straight. [points his hands to Emma] You freeze things, [points his hands to Cleo] you explode things [points his hands to Rikki] you boil things, and you all grow tails. It's just too bizarre.
- Emma: Bizarre? Yep. Still sometimes it's good, and sometimes it's not so good.
- Cleo Sertori: It's...[pause]... It's...[pause]...I don't have a word for it.
- Rikki: I do, three of them. Totally, absolutely, awesome.
Catch of the Day
- Cleo: There are more important things than seeing how long you can hold your breath for and frolicking with the dolphins.
- Rikki: I don't frolic! I glide!
- Lewis: Rikki and Emma told me about your dad.
- Cleo: Great! So now the whole world knows my dad's a criminal. What would you do Lewis?
- Lewis: I'd change my name and move to the country... but that's just me.
- Cleo: You're no help.
- Cleo: He denied everything, it's really awful. I mean, what could I say? "I know you're lying dad, 'cause my mermaid friends saw you fishing close to the nesting beach."
- Rikki: He was using illegal nets too.
- Emma: It's true, and they didn't have those grid things in them.
- Cleo: This just gets worse and worse.
- Cleo: What's going on?
- Emma: We've been... you know... swimming.
- Rikki: It's the best thing, the reef is out of this world!
- Cleo: That's great, so has anyone been able to finish that calculus homework? Question 7's a nightmare.
(Cleo gets wet and Miss Chatham throws a towel at her)
- Miss Chatham: Try this...timed well wouldn't you say?
- Cleo: Ah, yea, thanks. Nearly got salt water in my eye, would've stung.
- Miss Chatham: It does sting doesn't it? But not when you're actually underwater. Why is that I wonder?
- Cleo: I don't know.
- Miss Chatham: Lots of things are a mystery. Still, you've got time to learn. Staying dry! That's the big one
- [On the phone]
- Cleo: So have you decided what time for the party tonight? ...
- Emma: I know, but... I just don't see how I can have the party this year. Not with recent developments... Your new job! ...The dolphin tank at the Marine Park.
- Cleo:Emma! This is tradition we're talking about!
- Lewis: The what?!
- Cleo: Yes of course the tank's full of water Emma, they're aquatic mammals... Yes I DO remember what water does to me, but I'm not going to let that ruin my life.
- Emma: [holding the locket] This might be safer with you.
- Cleo: With me? no you found it.
- Emma: And I nearly managed to get it stolen. I know how much you like it. Here.
- Cleo: You're sure?
- Emma: Anyone who can hide a mermaid tail in the middle of a party has got what it takes to look after that.
- Emma: Rikki, at least try and pretend you're having fun.
- Rikki: But I'm not.
- Lewis: So, this is the place that turned you into a fish.
- Emma: A mermaid, Lewis.
- Lewis: Yeah, that's what I meant. I don't know, I expected something a little more Club Med.
- Lewis: So, how did you get here?
- Emma: Swim. There’s an underwater entrance.
- Lewis: Swim? So the hike was optional. I could have swum?
- Emma: Fifty meters, without coming up for air?
- Lewis: Right, point taken. Air is good.
- Emma: I can't go near the river as...
- Lewis: Yeah I know, the whole beach whale thing.
- Emma: Mermaid, Lewis.
- Lewis: Yes that is exactly what I meant.
- Kim: Lewis is one of them too.
- Elliot: I can't see Lewis... as a mermaid.
- Kim: No dork, he'd be a merman.
- Cleo: I'm a Portugese Man-Of-War.
- [Audience doesn't react]
- Cleo: It's a jellyfish.
- Emma: Elliot, what's going on between you and Rikki?
- Elliot: Don't worry, I promise our love won't get in the way of your friendship.
- Emma: Come on, let's sit.
- Emma: Did he, you know see anything?
- Rikki: Other than when I flashed him?
- [Emma gives Rikki a dirty look]
- Rikki: Lighten up, he doesn't suspect a thing.
- [In the JuiceNet Cafe, it's come to light that Elliot has a crush on Rikki; Rikki, Emma and Cleo go to talk behind the pool table, as Elliot remains at their table]
- Cleo: It's so sweet! He has a crush on you!
- Rikki: [obviously put off by this revelation] Yeah, sweet like a lemon! [to Emma] Did you know about this?
- Emma: Well...not exactly. [Rikki looks out the window; Emma continues] Rikki, don't hurt his...
- Rikki: Don't even think about asking me to humour him. It's not gonna happen.
- Emma: Can you at least be gentle?
- Cleo: He's a sweet kid.
- Rikki: You're all disturbed! Why is everything sweet and nice all the time?
- Emma: Rikki, it's his first crush! Don't you remember what it was like to be a kid?
- Rikki: No, and besides, this is just...all because I saved his life. It's like pulling a thorn out of a dog's foot.
- Emma: And you'd do that gently, wouldn't you?
- Rikki: No! I'd do it fast, and hope I didn't get bitten. OK, I don't do the whole "relationship" thing very well.
- Cleo: It's not a relationship. He's eleven.
- Rikki: OK, I don't do the whole "people liking me" thing very well.
- Emma: What's there to do?
- Rikki: Fine, tell me what to say to get him off my case...and I'll say it.
- [brief pause, Cleo thinks, shakes her head, and shrugs]
- Cleo: I've got nothing.
- Emma: Me either.
- [Rikki walks into the JuiceNet Cafe; Emma and Cleo are already there, and have worried looks on their faces; Emma's arms are crossed]
- Rikki: Hey, guys, what's up?
- Cleo: We can't find Elliot.
- Rikki: He'll be around. Just...relax.
- Emma: He's not, Rikki. We've looked all over, and he's not anywhere. It's not like him to just disappear.
- Rikki: Have you told your parents?
- Emma: No way. They'd freak out. It's like he's run away. You know, he was acting all weird last night, not his usual, happy self.
- [Rikki looks down at the floor, and starts rubbing her neck with her left hand]
- Emma: [she leans her head forward a bit] What?
- Rikki: Oh, no. [her sentence trails off from the start] It's probably just nothing...
- Emma: Rikki!
- Rikki: OK, I told him that I wasn't interested, but I think I was gentle.
- [Emma and Cleo both glare at her, knowing she's not telling the truth; Rikki grimaces]
- Rikki: OK, OK. [as Rikki speaks, Emma closes her eyes, shakes her head, re-opens her eyes, and bites her lower lip in frustration] I told him that even if he was older, taller, and a lot less, I think the words were "squeaky clean," that I wouldn't be interested, and that he should just back off, and leave me alone.
- Cleo: Rikki!
- Emma: He's just a kid!
- Rikki: He kept bugging me!
- Emma: [finally uncrossing her arms] You keep acting like he's committing a crime for having a crush on you. [Emma sighs, shakes her head at Rikki, then briefly looks at Cleo before turning back to Rikki] We've gotta go find him before my parents find out, but if anything happens to him, it'll be your fault.
- [Emma storms out; Cleo follows, shaking her head as she walks past Rikki; now guilt-ridden, Rikki turns around and sits at a table, leaning her chin on her hand; Lewis walks in, slaps a bucket hat down, and sits across from her]
- Lewis: Hey! [he notices Rikki's upset] Why the long face?
- Rikki: [quietly, with her chin still on her hand] Elliot.
- Lewis: Oh-ho-ho! Oh, lemme guess. You tried to let him down easy, and now he-he's mortally crushed.
- Rikki: [taking her chin off her hand] He's gone missing, Lewis. This is serious. Have you seen him anywhere?
- Lewis: No. No, I haven't. Not since Lenny's. Maybe you should try thinking like a little kid.
- Rikki: [scoffs] Easier said than done. Where would you hide if you were a little kid?
- Lewis: Somewhere you'd never find me.
- [Rikki thinks hard, then smiles]
- Rikki: That's it!
- [she gets up and dashes out of the cafe]
- Lewis: Wha-?! All right. [throwing his hands up] Be mysterious.
- [when Elliot is saved by Rikki]
- Elliot: How did you do that?
- Rikki: Get on and shut up!
- Emma: Harrison, you have a lot of nose hairs. It's a real forest!
- Emma: Aunt Thea, that skirt - did you borrow our picnic rug? Haha!
- Cleo: I can't help thinking about what that old woman said. 'Beware the full moon...'
- Rikki: We're mermaids, not werewolves.
- Emma: (grabbing someone's water bottle and pouring it on the ground) I just love the look of water.
- Emma: Have you ever thought about how weird people look? Their legs just don't look right.
- Cleo: You need to sit down.
- Emma: Now, take fish: they're sensibly designed.
- Cleo: Can I get you anything?
- Emma: I'd love a cheese sandwich...on rye bread..with sardines......actually, forget the cheese and the bread. Just bring me sardines!
- Emma: (in the water) Come to Mako Island with me. Its a most wonderful place. We can all live down there forever. (a loving sigh)
- Emma: (Rikki having dried Emma, but she is still a mermaid) I like my tail just the way it is. I think its perfect!
The Denman Affair
- Cleo: Lewis is usually not like this.
- Rikki: Raise your hands if you don't trust him.
- 'Emma: Agreed.
- Dr. Denman: Oh, and Lewis, you can call me Linda.
- Lewis: Linda? Why?
- Dr. Denman: That's my name.
- Rikki Chadwick: [Rikki had been unsympathetic after Cleo's fish had died. She tried to make up by getting Cleo a new fish, but wasn't even aware that Cleo keeps only salt-water fish] Cleo, look, I'm sorry. I didn't know about the salt-water thing. I should have, but I didn't. What can I say?
- Cleo Sertori: That's okay. I know you're not good with the whole empathy thing.
- Rikki Chadwick: Yeah, well, it's... you think?
- Cleo Sertori: Oh yeah.
- Rikki Chadwick: You mean I'm self-centred?
- Cleo Sertori: No, it's just that other people's feelings aren't really on your radar. But I'm not complaining. Sometimes I think I'm too worried about other people's feelings.
- Rikki Chadwick:""" Yeah, maybe.
- Cleo Sertori: But I know you mean well, Rikki. That's the main thing.
- Kim: Mom told me that she's about to start making dinner. She wants to know if any of you guys want to stay?
- Lewis: Sure.
- Rikki: I'm starved.
- Cleo: What are we having?
- Kim: Fish!
- Lewis: Oh no! (Laugh and groan)
- Rikki: Cleo, look, I'm sorry. I didn't know about the salt-water thing. I should have, but I didn't. What can I say?
- Cleo: That's okay. I know you're not good with the whole empathy thing.
- Rikki: Yeah, well, it's... you think?
- Cleo: Oh yeah.
The Camera Never Lies
- Lewis: Amazing.
- Harrison: Not exactly the word I'd use. I've been at the juice bar hosing Wilfred down for two hours. He was about to go to the police.
- Zane: It's your windsurfer, not his.
- Lewis: Okay, maybe we should've asked, but this footage is fantastic. It'll make a great film.
- Zane: You can't do that.
- Harrison: I sponsored that competition. You think I want my son on public view looking like...that?!
- Zane: There was a twenty-foot shark out there, Dad! There were heaps of them!
- Harrison: Did you see anything?
- Lewis: Well, um...
- Harrison: I didn't think so. Zane created this charade because he knew he couldn't really break my record. Now get rid of that.
- Lewis: No, no, no, no, no. I shot this footage; that disc belongs to me! It's mine.
Sink or Swim
The Siren Affect
- Lewis: (about Miss Chatham) Some people say she's a witch.
- Rikki: And if they said she was an Easter Bunny would you believe that?
- Lewis: There was a time I didn't believe in mermaids either.
- Miss Chatham: They're just after my treasure!
- Zane: You are a disgrace to this port! You left a scratch on my boat!
- Emma: Oh no, my tail!
- Lewis: See, that's why I'm hanging around with you guys. Cause all the other girls at school are like, oh no my make-up.
- Rikki: Well this is a valuable lesson. Next time Zane's drowning, don't help.
- Lewis: Zane's trying to track down a sea monster and he's offered me a job helping.
- Rikki: That you should take.
- Lewis: That's interesting logic... that could work.
- Emma: Hang on. Two steps back here.
- Rikki: Well, Zane's trying to track you down and you know how not to find us.
- Emma: Yeah, and Lewis could steer from any no-gone zones like Mako Island. This is good! Keep your friends close, keep your enemies out in the middle of the ocean
- Zane: I'm on a hunt and if I find what I'm looking for, I'll rewrite the history books.
- Lewis: Wilfred, just the man I wanted to see.
- Wilfred: This is the place to find me.
- Lewis: Yes a two part proposition.
- Wilfred: Try one to start
- Lewis: How many time have you actually spend on the waves since opening the business?
- Wilfred: Try none. Then what can you do? Business is business.
- Lewis: Well that's all about to change. Cause you're about to hire me... and spend the rest of the day at the beach.
- Wilfred: Lewis that's not a bad idea.
- Lewis: Yes. Get to it.
- Emma: Wait a minute, you call that a job interview?
- Lewis: Eh yeah work for me. Wilfred?
- Wilfred: Got all the information I need.
- Emma: No, you got to talk properly. You got ask him questions
- Wilfred: Like?
- Emma: Lewis, why do you want to work at the Juicenet Cafe?
- Lewis: I'm committed to providing fresh juice and friendly service to the masses and I need money quickly. Wilfred I am prepared to work for as little as 30 dollars.
- Wilfred: A day?
- Lewis: An hour.
- Wilfred: That's unrealistic Lewis.
- Lewis: Really? Well part two of my proposal will have to wait until I've got some money.
- Zane: Lewis! Buddy, just the guy I was looking for. See I've got a problem...
- Lewis: Well let me guess; You're self-centered, you're vain, you're disgustingly rich... Did you just call me buddy?
- Zane: Lewis, look in the past we haven't exactly seen things eye to eye.
- Lewis No we haven't. I tend to see the glass as being half full, you tend to see the glass as being something to hit people with!
- Zane You're trying to be funny right?
- Lewis: I know, it's wasted.
The Big Chill
- Cleo: You're so devious, Zane.
- Zane: You say that like it's a negative.
- Rikki: Why would Cleo want to waste her breath talking to you?
- Zane: Well, she wastes it on you daily.
Under the Weather
Bad Moon Rising
- Lewis: Don't go all independent-female on me, I just spent 40 dollars at the hardware store.
- Lewis: So that's the thanks I get? I gotta say it hurts, it hurts right here.
- [Puts his hand to his chest]
- [after Emma and Cleo leave to follow Rikki]
- Lewis: So much for independent women
- Rikki: Did I get a little too much moon last night?
- Emma: Yes, you could say that.
- Cleo: Can I get a padlock on my door?
- Kim: Can I get a new sister?
- Kim: Where'd you buy it?
- Cleo: Why?
- Kim: So I can return it!
Hook, Line and Sinker
- [To Harrison Bennett]
- Rikki: I would like to say it's been a pleasure meeting you...but that would be a lie.
- [To Zane]
- Rikki: Pretend I'm a painting you admire.
- Zane: A...painting??
- Rikki: Or a speedboat or some stupid car.
- [To Rikki]
- Zane: What are you doing here?
- Rikki: What are YOU doing here?
- Zane: I asked first.
- Rikki: "I asked first", how old are you, ten?.
- Rikki: I'll think about it.
- Zane: Really?
- Rikki: No.
Fish Out Of Water
- [Commenting on Rikki's dress]
- Lewis: It was red, it was elegant, it was sexy!
- Cleo: Elegant and sexy? That doesn't sound like Rikki.
- Rikki: I don't interfere with your lives, so stay out of mine. Maybe you could try showing a little trust!
- It's Zane we don't trust. It's up to you to make a decision.
- Rikki: Between you two and Zane?
- Cleo: We can't let Zane get to us Rikki.
- Emma: We're your friends and YOU need to make a choice!
- Rikki: Friends don't give each other ultimatums.
- [Rikki swims out of the moon pool]
- Rikki: So you're not going to ask me where I've been, who I've been with, what color bra I'm wearing?
- Lewis: Just out of curiosity, what color-
- Cleo: Lewis!
In Too Deep
- Cleo: Miss Chatham was just telling us about her friends. They sounded great.
- Louise Chatham: Oh well, we didn't always get along. Sometimes we argued. Sometimes we lied to each other. Even best friends will do that. Right, Rikki? My friends and I were all very different. Julia was very headstrong, like you Rikki.
- Emma: So she could be a pain?
- Louise Chatham: Oh we were so close until...well, we found out that she had a boyfriend. She wanted to tell him everything. We tried to stop her, but she wouldn't listen. It was our secret too. She...uh, she threatened us. She was too powerful. There was nothing we could do.
- Rikki: I don't see what the problem is. Secrets are what make this whole mermaid thing a pain. At least she had someone she could trust.
- Louise Chatham: So like Julia. I always thought the best way was to ignore her moods. And I often carried a tennis racket. It came in very useful.
- Louise Chatham: It was up there. His name was Carl. He was smart, funny, rich...bit of a bad boy, but very goodlooking. She told him everything. At first he was very upset. He wouldn't see her for a long time. And then one day he called wanting to meet. I begged her not to go, but she thought she could trust him. She thought he understood. She was so terribly happy...and so terribly wrong! He wanted to expose her to the whole world. He tried telling everyone about us, but people made a mockery of him. No one believed him. Julia closed up after that. She never really got over the betrayal.
- Louise Chatham: It took time, but life goes on. We rebuilt our friendship and our trust. We gave each other the lockets as a symbol of our friendship...our secret. And we swore an oath; keep the secret, be there for one another, and always be friends. She needs you. She doesn't know how much but she does.
- Julia: I'm a mermaid.
- Karl: When were you going to tell me this?
- Julia: When I thought the time was right...and then you gave me this.
- Karl: I gave you this, not a fish!
Love Potion #9
A Twist in the Tail
- Dr.Denman: Stay right were you are. We don't want to have to hurt you.
- Rikki: I wish we could say the same.
- Emma: But Miss Chatham was really clear. We gave away our powers.
- Lewis: Only for twelve hours.
- Rikki: What do you mean?
- Lewis: I... It's temporary. During a lunar eclipse the moon pool draws away your powers for twelve hours.
- Emma: She didn't say that.
- Lewis: She did to me. She said that if you guys believed that your powers were gone forever, so too would Dr. Denman. It's funny cause she told me not to tell you.
- [Sees the girls glare at him angrily]
- Lewis: What's up?
- [Cleo traps Lewis on a spout of water]
- Lewis: Come on, you can't do this! Where's your sense of humor!?
- Emma: Next time he better remember who his friends are.
- Rikki: Leave him up there for a couple of hours.
- Lewis: No, no, no, no! Don't you listen to her, Cleo!
- Cleo: Yeah! No one messes with mermaids.
- [hearing the sound of the gate being dragged away]
- Dr. Denman: What was that?
- Rikki: That was the sound of good-bye!
- [Swimming into the moon-pool]
- Emma: You swam like a turtle! What kept you?
- Rikki: A few more seconds and I would've had you!
- Emma: [Laughing] Please! I beat you easy!
- Cleo: I'm starting a protest! You guys cut me off!
- Rikki: Cleo, you were so far behind me I forgot you were even there!
- Cleo: Winning isn't everything, you know!
- Rikki: And that is why you're third! [To Emma] I'll beat you on the way back!
- Emma: You'll try!
- [When the full moon rises]
- Rikki: [to Lewis] It's important, Lewis. Check on us.
- Emma: In case something happens.
- Lewis: [seems distracted] Yes. Yes. I am hearing you.
- Rikki: [to Lewis] We're gonna go upstairs and have a pillow fight in our jim jams. Wanna come?
- Lewis: [distracted] Mhmm. Mhmmm. Sure. Sounds interesting.
- Rikki: [throws her hands up in the air] Hopeless!
- [When the girls find Lewis on Mako Island]
- Rikki: [to Lewis] Your pants will take ages. I'll just dry them.
- Lewis: [seeing his pants on fire] Ahh! Why are my pants on fire?
- Rikki: [puts out the fire] Uhh...
- [brings the pants over to Lewis]
- Rikki: Slighty charred, but still wearable.
The One That Got Away
- [To Emma when Zane comes back]
- Rikki: Stop worrying! Last time Zane saw me I was perfectly normal!
- Emma: And the time before that we were mermaids! He's not gonna forget that!
- Rikki: Then we'll just have to keep clear of water around him, same as we do with everyone!
- Emma: Zane is not everyone! If he wants something he doesn't give up. Like...
- Rikki: Like what?
- Emma: Like you, for instance! What's he gonna do when he finds out we're mermaids? Are you sure you can trust him?
- Rikki: Emma, I don't have to trust him! We broke up, that's where it's at!
- Emma: I just thought it might be hard seeing him round again.
- Rikki: Well, it won't be. If Cleo can handle breaking up with Lewis, I can handle keeping clear of Mr Self-Absorbed! Ok?
Fire And Ice
- [At the moon pool]
- Rikki: Show off.
- Cleo: I thought we were coming here to relax.
- Emma: You can relax at my place, for the whole weekend. My parents are going away
- Cleo: Where to?
- Emma: A crystal-ware convention. My mum collects figurines.
- Rikki: You know the worst part about that is that I'm not even surprised.
- Emma: Well, how about it?
- Cleo: I can't stay over. Dad's working, and I have to look after Kim. What about you, Rikki?
- Rikki: A sleepover in my jim-jams, you're kidding, right?
- Emma: Yeah, it's not really Rikki's scene.
- Rikki: Then again, you've got cable, wide-screen TV, hot and cold running snacks. Why not? I'll be there.
- Cleo: Excellent, all fixed. What?
In Hot Water
Wrong Side Of The Tracks
Riding For A Fall
Missed The Boat
In Over Our Heads
Get Off My Tail
The Heat Is On
The Gracie Code, Part One
The Gracie Code, Part Two
And Then There Were Four
Bubble, Bubble, Toil And Trouble
- Charlotte: (to Cleo) Look at you. You call yourself a mermaid. You're pathetic. (takes Cleo's necklace) You don't deserve this. It was my grandmother's. And now it's mine. Just like it always should have been.
- Cleo: (leaving voice-mail for Lewis) Lewis, you really let me down. I always thought that you, um, you were on my side and I was on yours. I thought deep down, that you, um, still cared for me. I guess I was wrong.
- Lewis: Did she really just give you that? (looks at Cleo's necklace) Be honest with me.
- Charlotte: (scoffs) Of course not. I made her.
- Lewis: Well, what's that supposed to mean?
- Charlotte: It means she's lost, Lewis. In more ways than one. (Charlotte smirks) (Lewis walks away) Don't do this, Lewis. If you leave, that's it. Understand? You know you can't have it both ways, Lewis. Your going to have to choose: it's her or me.
- Lewis: There really is no choice, Charlotte. I never want to see you again.
- Charlotte: What, so you're dumping me?
- Lewis: Absolutely.
- Lewis: It's just us. You and me? If you wanna.
- Cleo: You mean as friends?
- Lewis: I mean a lot more than friends. (Cleo and Lewis kiss)
Keep Your Enemies Close
Secrets And Pies"
The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Just A Girl At Heart
Crime And Punishment
To Have And To Hold Back
The Dark Side
A Magnetic Attraction
Into The Light
Queen For A Day
The Jewel Thief
Too Close For Comfort
A Date With Destiny
- Cariba Heine - Rikki Chadwick
- Claire Holt - Emma Gilbert (seasons 1-2)
- Phoebe Tonkin - Cleo Sertori
- Indiana Evans - Isabella "Bella" Hartley (season 3)
- Angus McLaren - Lewis McCartney
- Luke Mitchell - Will Benjamin (season 3)
- Burgess Abernethy - Zane Bennett
- Brittany Byrnes - Charlotte Watsford (season 2)
- Craig Horner - Ash Dove (season 2)
- Tarlyn Marler - Sophie Benjamin (season 3)
- Cleo Massey - Kim Sertori
- Trent Sullivan - Elliot Gilbert (seasons 1-2)
- Annabelle Stephenson - Miriam Kent (season 1)
- Mouche Phillips - Ms. Taylor (season 3)