Jump to navigation Jump to search
Halima Abubakar (born 12 June 1985) is a Nigerian actress. In 2011, she won the Afro Hollywood Best Actress award.
- A man can never make me slim down. A woman should lose weight when it is necessary, especially for her health’s sake. I feel it is the business of those that are bashing me because I am trying to be healthy for myself and not for anybody. I do not care what they are saying about (my) losing weight or not.
- All I have to say is, take care of yourself. Don’t joke with anything or take things for granted, even if it’s a headache or cold. Treat it immediately.
- Marriage has been overrated. It’s just too much of a headache with how things are now. Even ordinary relationship is a huge burden, huge headache and heartbreaking, let alone marriage.
- Everybody thinks one should get married from age 18. A lot of marriages are complicated. Marriage will come when it will come, one doesnt need to force it. People are getting divorced with pregnancies because they got married under pressure. We should let people be. People are saying if you are not getting married, go and get kids because menopause is approaching. What kind of thing is that? Is it your menopause? I still have about nine years before I hit menopause all things being equal. I am not one of those people that will kill themselves because of marriage. I can’t have kids outside marriage.
- Fibroids are muscular tumors that grow in the wall of the uterus (womb). Research shows that about 20% to 80% of women develop fibroids at the age of 50. In 2013, it was estimated that 171 million women were affected. Not all women with fibroids have symptoms. Women who do have symptoms often find fibroids hard to live with.
- Stop telling people when to tell their experience. we call it trauma‼️ dont tell anyone, the time frame to complain about rape. if we are going to report rape or harassment. half of the men are guilty.
- The more we fight against rape and injustice is the more this evil act is on the rise. Protect your environment, protect other people’s kids, don’t say what’s your own, so many love to say that, cut the penis off. Rapists are menace to the society.
- There is a lot of mistrust and we also have so many irresponsible men so to speak. There are lots and lots of liars among men out there. And if they meet a girl that really loves them, they won’t know because they are used to lying.
- As long as we can tolerate each other, I think that is it. Marriage is not an easy thing and I’m sure those in it can attest to this.
- I don’t want to say too much so that they will not say I’m trying to discourage those who are married because I am not. But do I want to get married? That is another question. I see a lot of marriages and it’s not something that I want to be in.
- The key to success in business (and life) is to acknowledge unfavorable circumstances, but REFUSE to accept them. Treat the cards you were dealt, no matter how bad, as if those were the cards you were hoping for all along. YOU have the opportunity to empower yourself by flipping a "disadvantage" on its head"