Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers
Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (also known as Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers) is a 1995 film in which a Thorn curse may have something to do with the killing spree of Michael Myers. This movie is a sequel to the 1989 film Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers.
- When Michael Myers was six years old, he stabbed his sister to death. For years he was locked up in Smith's Grove Sanitarium, but he escaped. And suddenly, Halloween became another word for mayhem. One by one, he killed his entire family, until his nine-year-old niece, Jamie Lloyd, was the only one left alive. Six years ago, Halloween night, Michael and Jamie vanished. Many people believed them dead, but I think that someone hid them away. Someone who keeps Michael, protects him... and tries to control him. And if there's one thing I know, you can't control evil. You can lock it up, you can burn it and bury it and pray that it dies, but it never will. It just rests awhile. You can lock your doors, and say your prayers at night, but the evil's out there... waiting. And maybe... just maybe... it's closer than you think.
- My name's Tommy. I was only eight years old when I saw him. But I was one of the lucky ones. I survived.
- Michael's work isn't done in Haddonfield. And soon, very soon, there come home to kill again. But this time, I'll be ready.
- I'm across the street. I can see you. Beth, I want you to listen to me. Get Tim and get out of that house right now.
- Beth, look out! There's someone in the room! He's right behind you!
- (last words before Michael finally killed her) You can't have the baby, Michael. You can't have the baby.
Dr. Samuel Loomis
- After my stroke six years ago they practically had to hold a pistol to my head to get me to retire. But things are different now. I'm different. I've buried the ghosts, I've buried them in this manuscript. I don't want to practice medicine anymore.
- I've wanted to believe it. But I've felt Michael's presence, behind these walls, just like all those years ago. Plotting, staring, staring. Waiting for some signal. I can't go through this again, not alone. Please, as my colleague, as my friend. Help me.
- I suppose it was a ghost who did all of this, and a ghost on the radio last night, and a ghost being carried out of here now.
- Michael? It's over! It's finally over. It's all over.
- As far away from Haddonfield as possible.
- No, I have some business to attend to.
Dr. Terence Wynn
- That was six years ago, Sam. She died with him in that explosion, you know that.
- It's your game now, Doctor Loomis!
- Michael. Michael's gone!
- Six times the terror... Six times the fear... Six times the thrills...
- Terror Never Rests In Peace!
- Everyone knows his name. Now, everyone will know the truth.
- The only thing more terrifying than how it began, is how it will end.
- One has tracked His murderous past. The other is a student of the Black Arts. On Friday, September 29, a mystery will be revealed. The only thing more terrifying than how it began... is how it will END!
- Haddonfield is ready to celebrate Halloween.... so is Michael Myers!
- Donald Pleasence - Dr. Sam Loomis
- Paul Rudd (credited as Paul Stephen Rudd) as Tommy Doyle
- Marianne Hagan - Kara Strode
- Devin Gardner - Danny Strode
- George P. Wilbur - Michael Myers
- A. Michael Lerner - Michael Myers (reshoot footage)
- Mitchell Ryan - Dr. Terence Wynn
- J. C. Brandy - Jamie Lloyd
- Danielle Harris - Young Jamie Lloyd (archive footage in Producer's Cut only)
- Mariah O'Brien - Beth
- Keith Bogart - Tim Strode
- Kim Darby - Debra Strode
- Bradford English - John Strode
- Leo Geter - Barry Simms
- Susan Swift Nurse Mary
- Alan Echeverria - Dr. Bonham
- Janice Knickrehm - Mrs. Blankenship
- Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers at Rotten Tomatoes
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|