Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man
- Oh God, if you're up there, looking down from wherever it is you look down from... look away now.
The Marlboro Man
- You ain't gonna find God with me. When I'm dead and done, I don't want no damn excuses for I did.
- My old man used to tell me, before he left this shitty world, "Never chase buses or women - you always get left behind."
- My old man used to tell me, before he left this shitty world, "The right woman can make ya and the wrong woman can break ya."
- Harley: [Pointing to a photograph in his wallet] One morning I woke up and she was gone. I still have feelings for her deep inside.
- Marlboro: Well, I only know of two cures for that particular ailment. And since you don't drink no more, you're down to one.
- Marlboro: [Regarding Harley's shooting skills, as Harley reloads his Ruger Super Blackhawk .454 Casull] You know, it costs two bucks every time you fire that thing. That's two bucks a bullet.
- Harley: Well, how many I hit?
- Marlboro: You've spent twelve bucks and not hit a god damn thing. I've spent about a buck and a quarter and hit two of them.
- Harley: Where'd they go?
- Marlboro [Sees Daniel Baldwin's character, Alexander and his remaining henchman, who open fire with their fully automatic AUG assault rifles] [...] Right there and they're spending a fortune!
- Marlboro: [On being handed a gun to shoot Chance Wilder] I... I can't do it...
- Harley: What's wrong?
- Marlboro: My old man used to tell me, before he left this shitty world, not to kill an unarmed man.
- Harley: What's your old man got to do with it?
- Marlboro: You leave my old man out of this!
- Harley: [throws a revolver to Chance] There you go, now he's armed.
- Marlboro: That gun's empty, Harley.
- Harley: So what? This piece of shit sells drugs to kids.
- Marlboro: [Awaiting Alexander to make a deal to exchange drugs for the lease on their favourite bar] You know this ain't gonna fly?
- Harley: It'll fly.
- Marlboro: You wanna bet?
- Harley: I'll bet you a Dollar. But if you win I'm gonna have to owe you - that cab fare last night broke me.
- Marlboro: If I win, we're dead.
- [Phone rings]
- Harley: Hello, American Airlines...
- When the going gets tough... the tough take the law into their own hands.
- Mickey Rourke - Harley Davidson
- Don Johnson - w:The Marlboro Man (Robert Lee Anderson)
- Chelsea Field - Virginia Slim
- Daniel Baldwin - Alexander
- Giancarlo Esposito - Jimmy Jiles
- Vanessa Williams - Lulu Daniels
- Tom Sizemore - Chance Wilder
- Tia Carrere as Kimiko
- Big John Studd - Jack Daniels
- Julius Harris - "The Old Man" Jiles
- Eloy Casados - Jose Cuervo
- Kelly Hu - Suzi
- Robert Ginty - Thom
- Branscombe Richmond - Big Indian
- Sean "Hollywood" Hamilton - himself (Radio Personality)