Jump to navigation Jump to search
Harrison Ford (born 13 July 1942) is an American actor director producer and screen writer who, between 1977 and 1983, appeared in what were then five of the top ten highest-grossing movies of all time.
- Speaking about his Irish/Jewish/Russian ancestors, Harrison Ford said that he is “Irish as a person but I feel Jewish as an actor.”
Barbara Walters interview
- ABC Special Report : Barbra Walters Interview (24 March 1997)
- I just don't understand the need to name something "the best" or more better than something else. Saying one thing is better than another, one performance is better than another performance — there can't be a contest in this area. I don't understand that.
- I wouldn't be doing this interview if I didn't like you.
- I am in show business. I don't, for a minute, ever forget that this is a business that I'm involved in, and it plays by business' rules.
- I don't think I have something that's pronounceable as a philosophy. ... When it was fashionable to say, "May the Force be with you," I always said, "Force yourself." ... I'll say again then, "The Force is within you. Force yourself."