Hasan Kwame Jeffries
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hasan Kwame Jeffries is an associate professor of history at the Ohio State University and chair of the Teaching Hard History Advisory Board.
|This article about a historian is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Slavery is hard history, it is hard to comprehend the inhumanity that defined it. It is hard to discuss the violence that sustained it. It is hard to teach the ideology of white supremacy that justified it. And it is hard to learn about those who abided it.
- As quoted in Why Schools Fail To Teach Slavery's 'Hard History' (February 4, 2018) by Cory Turner, NPR
- Hasan Kwame Jeffries' profile at the Ohio State University
- Hasan Kwame Jeffries' profile at the Swarthmore College
- Hasan Kwame Jeffries' profile at the Whitman College
- Hasan Kwame Jeffries at Google Scholar
- Hasan Kwame Jeffries at ResearchGate
- Hasan Kwame Jeffries at Academia.edu
- Hasan Kwame Jeffries Encourages Students to Take an Honest Look at 'Hard History' (December 3, 2019) by Savannah Tranchell, Whitman College