Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This scientist article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
|This woman article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Reporter: After circling the planet for eight days, what was your most memorable impression of the earth from outer space?
Helen Sharman: [Said without hesitation] There are no borders.
- Radio Interview, 26 May 1991 after Soyuz TM-11 landing:
- There is very little difference between men and women in space.
- Independent on Sunday, 9 June 1991
About Helen Sharman
- Once the press learnt of her success, she was called 'the girl from Mars'.
- She worked for Mars the sweet manufacturer.
- Women in Space: Following Valentina by David Shayler, Ian A. Moule, pub. Springer, ISBN 1852337443, p. 315