Hell or High Water (film)
- [referring to a TV evangelist] He wouldn't know God if he crawled up his pant leg and bit him on the pecker.
- I've been poor my whole life, like a disease passing from generation to generation. But, not my boys. Not anymore.
I been poor my whole life. So were my parents, an their parents before 'em ... It's like a disease, passing from generation to generation. Becomes, a sickness, that's what it is ... Infects every person you know ... But not my boys. Not anymore. This is theirs now ... Now I ain't never killed no one in my life. But if you want me to start with you, lets get on with it old man ... See if you can grab that pistol before I blast you off this porch.
- [to a bellicose thug threatening him] Boy, you'd think there were ten of me.
- T-Bone Waitress: I've been working here for 44 years. Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this asshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain't got no goddamned trout.
- Tanner Howard: Are you trying to make me mad? I said Dr Pepper. This is Mr. Pibb.
- Toby Howard: It's all they had.
- Tanner Howard: Only assholes drink Mr. Pibb.
- Toby Howard: Drink up.
- Old Man: You fellas robbin' the bank?
- Tanner Howard: What's it look like, old man?
- Old Man: Crazy! Y'all ain't even Mexicans.
- Toby Howard: You got a gun on you, old man?
- Old Man: You're damn right I got a gun on me. Y'all going to steal my gun too?
- Toby Howard: We ain't stealing from you. We're stealing from the bank.
- Bear: I am a Comanche. Do you know what it means? It means 'Enemy to everyone'.
- Tanner Howard: Do you know what that makes me? A Comanche.
- Tanner Howard: You know I love you, don't you?
- Toby Howard: I love you too.
- Tanner Howard: Hey Toby, go fuck yourself.
- Toby Howard: Go fuck yourself.
- [they cheerfully laugh]
- Marcus Hamilton: Oh, who knows. Maybe one of these bank robbers is gonna want a gunfight and I can dodge my retirement in a blaze of glory.
- Alberto Parker: Well, I've seen you shoot. There won't be much glory in it.
- Marcus Hamilton: This is what they call white man's intuition.
- Alberto Parker: Sometimes a blind pig finds a truffle.
- Marcus Hamilton: Care to give it a watch while I wander over to that burger joint?
- Alberto Parker: Would you order me something while you're there? I'm starving.
- Marcus Hamilton: I doubt they serve pemmican.
- Alberto Parker: You know I'm part Mexican, too.
- Marcus Hamilton: Yeah, well, I'm gonna get to that when I'm through with the Indian insults, but it's gonna be a while.
- Bank Manager: You rangers are an odd bunch.
- Alberto Parker: No, just him.
- Jeff Bridges - Marcus Hamilton
- Chris Pine - Toby Howard
- Ben Foster - Tanner Howard
- Gil Birmingham - Alberto Parker
- Marin Ireland - Debbie Howard
- Katy Mixon - Jenny Ann
- Dale Dickey - Elsie
- Kevin Rankin - Billy Rayburn
- Melanie Papalia - Emily
- Justice isn't a crime.
- Blood always follows money.