Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rev. Prof. Henry Drummond (17 August 1851 – 11 March 1897) was a Scottish evangelist, biologist, writer, and lecturer.
- The test of a man then is not, "How have I believed?" but "How have I loved?”
- The Greatest Thing in the World
- Unless a man undertakes more than he possibly can do, he will never do all that he can. 
- I knew Mr. Henry Drummond, and the memory of his strong, warm hand-clasp is like a benediction. He was the most sympathetic of companions. He knew so much and was so genial that it was impossible to feel dull in his presence.
- Helen Keller, The Story of My Life, AmazonClassics Edition, p. 125.