Her Highness and the Bellboy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Her Highness and the Bellboy is a 1945 American romantic comedy film directed by Richard Thorpe. It was written by Richard Connell and Gladys Lehman.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Jimmy Dobson: Good evening, mrs. Odell, how are you this evening?
- Mrs. Odell: Poorly!
- Jimmy Dobson: Aw, thats too bad. I guess working nights doesn't agree with you.
- Mrs. Odell: Neither does working days.
- Princess Veronica: Don't you know? A woman only gets really mad at a man if he doesn't want to kiss her.
- Albert Weever: Is that a fact? Gee, I'm glad to know that!
- Mrs. Odell: I wish I'd been born a princess. Instead I was born tired.