Herbie Goes Bananas
- I can't believe this. 30 years at sea, and I'm going to die in a bullring.
- Paco: What's your name?
- [Herbie beeps twice]
- Paco: Que?
- [he beeps twice again]
- Paco: I just call you Ocho, okay?
- D.J.: Let me ask you something. Why do keep calling this car Ocho? Can't you read the numbers?
- Paco: Yeah. Five and three are eight. Anyone knows that.
- Aunt Louise: I think it's trying to tell us something!
- Captain Blythe: It's a car, woman, not Lassie!
- Ole! It's South of the Border disorder when... [UK Theatrical]
- The Road To Rio Has Never Been Bumpier! [Australia Video]
- The lovable "Love Bug" is back! [Australia Video]
- Yes, We Have A Bananza!
- Cloris Leachman - Aunt Louise Trends
- Charles Martin Smith - Davy "D.J." Johns
- John Vernon - Prindle
- Stephen W. Burns - Pete Stancheck
- Elyssa Davalos - Melissa
- Joaquin Garay, III - Paco
- Harvey Korman - Captain Blythe
- Richard Jaeckel - Shepard
- Alex Rocco - Quinn
- Fritz Feld - Chief Steward
- Vito Scotti - Armando Moccia
- José González González - Garage owner
- Ruben Moreno - Store owner
- Tina Menard - Store owner's wife
- Jorge Moreno .... Bus driver
- Allan Hunt, Tom Scott - Canal operators
- Hector Morales - Mexican General
- Iris Adrian - Loud American wife
- Ceil Cabot - Mrs. Purkiss
- Patricia Van Patten - Cigarette guest
- Jack Perkins - Loud American
- Henry Slate - Off-watch officer
- Ernie Fuentos - Native
- Antonio Trevino - Pigeon owner
- Dante D'Andre - Dr. De Moraes
- Alma Beltan - General's wife
- Dolores Aguirre, Aurora Coria - General's daughters
- Alex Tinne, Don Diamond - Locals
- Wardes Donovan - Maitre d'
- Ray Victor - Guard attendant
- Bert Santos - Policeman #3
- Buddy Joe Hooker - Chef
- Steve Boyum - Panama policeman
- Kenny Endoso - Mexican policeman
- Mario Cisneros - Puerto Vallarta policeman
- Jeff Ramsey - The matador
- John C. Meier - Ship's officer