Hermie and Friends
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hermie and Friends is a Christian kids series revolving around bugs.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Hermie: A Common Caterpillar (2003)
- [Hermie is imagining he is flying around in a hang glider. He zooms past a daisy which loses almost all of its petals. Then he makes a beeline through the grass.]
- Hermie: (sees tree in his way) Oh, look at that tree! I... tree? Oh no! Hey! Oh! Whoa! Hey! AAAAAH!!! Whoooooa!!! HEY!!!
- [As Hermie's imagination ended, Hermie had crashed into a stem of a plant.]
- Orange and Green Caterpillar: Hi, Hermie!
- Hermie: Oh. Hello. Ooooh! Wow!
- [Hermie sees the Orange and Green Caterpillar's lovely stripes. Hermie looks at his body, but he doesn't have stripes.]
- Hermie: Oh boy.
- Milt: Hi, Hermie!
- Hermie: Hi. Oh, hey, Milt. Can I ask you a question?
- Milt: Sure, whatever.
- Hermie: Well, how would you describe me?
Buzby: the Misbehaving Bee (2005)
The Straight Path (2005)
- [Hermie and Wormie walk on the straight path in time for Schneider's dance party.]
- Wormie: Did you bring the party favors?
- Hermie: Party favors. [blows his party favor]
- Wormie: Did you bring the dip?
- Hermie: Veggie dip.
- Wormie: How about invitation
- Hermie: [eats the veggie dip] Veggie dip.
- Wormie: I said, "invitation".
- Hermie: [pauses] I thought you had it.