Hey There, It's Yogi Bear!
Hey There, It's Yogi Bear! is a 1964 American animated musical comedy produced by Hanna-Barbera and released by Columbia Pictures. The film stars the voices of Daws Butler, Don Messick, Julie Bennett, Mel Blanc, and J. Pat O'Malley.
Based upon Hanna-Barbera's animated television show The Yogi Bear Show, Hey There, It's Yogi Bear! was the first theatrical feature produced by Hanna-Barbera, and the first feature-length theatrical animated film based on a television program.
- Directed and produced by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera. Screenplay by William Hanna, Joseph Barbera and Warren Foster.
- He's turning this park into a boot camp, with me getting the boot.
- Yogi Bear: [on the Ranger's phone] Hello? Hello? Is this the White House?
- Ranger Smith: Yogi!
- Yogi Bear: Hey, the President knows my name.
- Boo-Boo Bear: But Yogi, the Ranger's not going to like it.
- Yogi Bear: What's not to like about Robin Hood? I'll steal from the rich and give to a poor bear: me. Stay here, Friar Boo-Boo.
- [Yogi peeks through the window of a cafe]
- Yogi Bear: A goodly bunch having lunch.
- [He shoots an arrow through the window, spearing various items]
- Yogi Bear: Shish-kaboob, Bob-Bob... I mean, shish kabob, Boo-Boo.
- Boo-Boo Bear: What are you going to do with it, Yogi?
- Yogi Bear: Down the hatch, but natch.
- [Ranger Smith is showing a "Do Not Feed The Bears" sign to Yogi]
- Ranger Smith: Read this sign.
- Yogi Bear: [deliberately reading incorrectly] Uh, "No Smoking In The Forest"?
- Ranger Smith: You know what it says, Yogi, and it applies to *all* the bears, especially you!
- Yogi Bear: Uh, yes, sir.
- Cindy Bear: It's the time for whispering sweet nothings in one's ear.
- Yogi Bear: Now that I can oblige.
- Cindy Bear: Oh, Yogi.
- Yogi Bear: Nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing. Nooothing. And because you're such a good kid, here's another nothing, for nothing.
- HEY THERE! Here's a whole NEW world of wonderful entertainment just for YOU...and YOU...and YOU!
- Hey There! It's the funniest bear anywhere... in his first full-length feature!!
- Hey there! It's the BEAR FACTS OF LIFE... as Yogi turns the screen into a 3-ring circus of Mirth, Music and Madness!
- Yogi's first full-length feature!
- In YOGI color
- Daws Butler as Yogi Bear, Airplane Pilot, Ranger Tom
- Don Messick as Boo-Boo Bear, Ranger Smith, Ranger Jones, Mugger, Yogi's conscience, the blonde-haired one of the policemen, TV Reporter, Airport Manager
- Ernest Newton as Boo-Boo Bear (singing only)
- Julie Bennett as Cindy Bear
- Jackie Ward as Cindy Bear (singing only)
- Mel Blanc as Grifter Chizzling, Southern Accented Bear in Train, Mugger (grumbling sounds)
- J. Pat O'Malley as Snively Chizzling
- Hal Smith as Corn Pone, Moose
- Jean Vander Pyl as the Barn Dance Woman
- Allan Melvin as the Police Sergeant
- Jonah and the Wailers as the zoo-bound bears performing "St. Louis"
- Thurl Ravenscroft as the black-haired one of the policemen