Highlander III: The Sorcerer
- Directed by Andrew Morahan. Written by Paul Ohl, René Manzor, and Brad Mirman.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- From the dawn of time we came, moving silently among you, down through the centuries...immortals. I'm Connor MacLeod of the clan MacLeod, the Highlander. After the death of my friend Ramírez and my beloved wife Heather, I left my home in the Highlands of Scotland and began to wander the world, searching for answers. Finally I came to Japan, to the mountains of Niri, and the cave of the sorcerer Nakano.
- Kane: There can be...only one.
- Nakano: Yes!! Only one!! But it will not be you!!!
- Kane: I'll see you...in hell!
- Connor: I'll be the judge of that.
- [Kane attacks Connor. Connor cuts Kane down.]
- Centuries ago one man was chosen to protect all that is good.
- Throughout time they have hunted each other fulfilling the prophecy, that there can be only one.
- The final conflict.
- This time it's for eternity.
- One man was chosen to protect all that is good. Now an enemy from the past journeys time to challenge him in the present.
- Christopher Lambert - Connor MacLeod / Russell Nash
- Mario Van Peebles - Kane
- Deborah Kara Unger - Dr. Alexandra Johnson / Sarah Barrington
- Martin Neufeld - Lt. John Stenn
- Mako Iwamatsu - Nakano
- Raoul Trujillo - Senghi Khan
- Jean-Pierre Perusse - Khabul Khan
- Daniel Do - Dr. Fuji Takamura
- Gabriel Kakon - John MacLeod
- Louis Bertignac - Pierre Bouchet
- Michael Jayston - Jack Donovan