|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- You sittin' here chained to your rockin' chair.
- Song: Rockin’ Chair (1930).
- It's the story of a very unfortunate colored man
Who got arrested down in Old Hong Kong
He got twenty years' privilege taken away from him
When he kicked old Buddha's gong.
- Song: Hong Kong Blues (1939).
- I'm a Cranky Old Yank in a Clanky Old Tank on the Streets of Yokohama with my Honolulu Mama Doin’ Those Beat-o, Beat-o Flat-On-My-Seat-o, Hirohito Blues
- 1947 song title, generally agreed to be the longest title of any commercially published song.