Hold That Ghost
Hold That Ghost is a 1941 film about two service station attendants who are left as the sole beneficiaries in a gangster's will, and are sidetracked when they are stranded in a haunted house along with several other strangers.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Camille: Are you a married man?
- Ferdie: No.
- Camille: Neither am I. [to Chuck] He's old enough, isn't he?
- Ferdie: Oh sure I'm old enough, I play games, I play post office.
- Camille: Post office? That's a kids' game.
- Ferdie: Not the way I play.
- Ferdie: Somebody blew out my candle!
- Chuck: That was the wind.
- Ferdie: Since when does the wind eat garlic?
- 9 ALL-TIME SONG HITS
- THOSE SLAP-HAPPY SCREAMSTERS GO A'HAUNTING!
- Here's That ALL-AMERICAN LAUGH TEAM!
- YOUR FAVORITE FUNSTERS give you more merriment than in 'BUCK PRIVATES" or 'IN THE NAVY"...with their merriest cast!
- A-HAUNTING WE WILL GO! Your blues won't stand a ghost of a chance...as they top "Buck Privates" and "In the Navy."!
- THOSE FUNATICS ARE HERE AGAIN! Forget the News! Shake the Blues!
- THOSE FUNATICS ARE HERE AGAIN! Your blues won't stand a ghost of a chance!
- Bud Abbott — Chuck Murray
- Lou Costello — Ferdinand Jones
- Richard Carlson — Dr. Jackson
- Joan Davis — Camille Brewster
- Evelyn Ankers — Norma Lind
- Marc Lawrence — Charlie Smith
- Mischa Auer — Gregory
- Shemp Howard — Soda Jerk
- Russell Hicks — Bannister
- William B. Davidson — Moose Matson
- Ted Lewis and his Orchestra — Themselves
- The Andrews Sisters — Themselves
- Milton Parsons — Bus Driver
- Harry Hayden — Jenkins