Hong Kong Police Force
The Hong Kong Police Force (HKPF) is the primary law enforcement, investigation agency, and largest disciplined service under the Security Bureau of Hong Kong. It was established by the British Hong Kong government on 1 May 1844. The 'Royal' title was bestowed upon the HKPF for its efforts in quelling communist riots in 1967. The Royal Hong Kong Police Force (RHKP) reverted to its former name after the transfer of sovereignty of Hong Kong from the United Kingdom to People's Republic of China in 1997.
- We appreciate the effort made by the Hong Kong police.
- Elizabeth Quat, a member of the Legislative Council. 葛珮帆 Elizabeth Quat (in zh-Hans). www.facebook.com. Retrieved on 2019-12-09.
- Hong Kong authorities shouldn’t use unlawful force to suppress peaceful protests.
- Sophie Richardson, China director at Human Rights Watch. Avenue, Human Rights Watch | 350 Fifth (2019-06-12). Hong Kong: Police Shouldn’t Use Excessive Force (in en). Human Rights Watch.
- Ask your Jesus to come to see me!
- "牧師憶試圖隔開警民衝突 反遭警斥：叫你耶穌嚟見我" (in 中文). 香港01. 2019年6月13日.
- A police officer scolds a priest during the protest on June 12, 2019
- It is ridiculous for those who maintain the laws to apologize.
- Andy Tsang, the former Commissioner of the Hong Kong Police Force 陳宇軒 (2016-05-03). 「鷹派」曾偉雄 任內言論極惹火 (in zh-HK). 香港01. Retrieved on 2019-12-30.
- I will make the Tiananmen square massacre to happen again!
- A police officer shouts at journalists before the Siege of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University in 2019 【理大攻防戰】全港多區持實彈步槍巡邏 蒙面警冷血狂言：我要六四重演. 蘋果日報. Retrieved on 2019-11-19.
- If you keep crying I will grab you back to the police station to rape.