Horror Island is a 1941 film about a down-on-his luck businessman who organizes an excursion to Sir Henry Morgan's Island for a treasure hunt only to encounter a mysterious phantom and murder.
- Directed by George Waggner. Written by Maurice Tombragel.
- Sergeant McGoon: Can somebody tell me why lobsters don't like beer?
- Arleen Grady: This place gives me the heebie-jeebies! It reminds me of prison.
- Panama Pete: [over the loudspeaker] Leave the castle... leave the castle!
- Professor Jasper Quinley: [examining the treasure map] It's amazing, positively amazing!
- Bill Martin: You mean it's on the level?
- Professor Jasper Quinley: On the level? Do you mean authentic?
- Stuff Oliver: Oh, what we want to know - is it real?
- Bill Martin: [after a mysterious noise] Don't be frightened, folks. It's just Morgan's ghost. He resents our coming here.
- Thurman Coldwater: No more than I do.