- In my opinion, negotiating with America is like shaking hands with Satan, and dancing with wolves, because the Americans are interested in negotiations for negotiations' sake....By negotiating with us, they are trying to intimidate the world of Islam and the Islamic movements, saying: "Even Islamic Iran, which you follow and which serves as your model, eventually had no choice but to get along with us.
- During the entire period of occupation of Afghanistan, we were the country that provided the most support to the Afghans.
- . Interview with Hossein Shariatmadari. PBS Frontline (Aug. 1, 2007).
- `The Sunni vs. Shi'ite Scheme Is Meaningless' Interview with Shariatmadari in December 2006
- Iranian Supreme Leader Khamenei Associate: Bahrain Part Of Iran