House of Dracula
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HORROR UPON HORROR in the HOUSE OF DRACULA (taglines)
- Dr. Edelman: What are you doing here? Who are you?
- Count Dracula: I am Baron Latos. I have come to you for help.
- Dr. Edelman: It's five o'clock in the morning.
- Count Dracula: I must apologize for the intrusion. But travel is very difficult for me, and I've come a long way.
- Dr. Edelman: I don't understand.
- Count Dracula: Perhaps you will, after you've led me to the basement room of this castle.
- Dr. Edelman: Eh - a very strange request. This castle is my home!
- Count Dracula: Have no fear, doctor. Had conditions permitted, I would have presented myself in the usual manner.
- 'Dr. Edelman: Well, it is most unusual...
- Count Dracula: I will explain everything, before sunrise.
- Milizia Morelle: I've never heard this music before, yet I'm playing it.
- Count Dracula: You're creating it, for me.
- Milizia Morelle: It frightens me.
- Count Dracula: It's beautiful, it's the music of the world which I come.
- Militza Morelle: It makes me see strange things, people who are dead, yet they're alive.
- Count Dracula: Mine is a world without material needs.
- Militza Morelle: But I'm afraid.
- Count Dracula: The fear will pass as the music becomes fixed in your mind. It will make you long to be there.
- HORROR UPON HORROR in the HOUSE OF DRACULA
- The Super-Shock Sensation Of All Time... All Together... All Terrific... Bringing All NEW Thrills!
- Lon Chaney, Jr. — Lawrence "Larry" Talbot/The Wolf Man
- Martha O'Driscoll — Milizia Morelle
- John Carradine — Count Dracula
- Onslow Stevens — Dr. Franz Edelmann
- Lionel Atwill — Police Inspector Holtz
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|