House of Mystery (1934 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by William Nigh. Written by Albert DeMond, based on the play The Ape.
What Was This Phantom Murderer? What Was This Midnight Menace? And Why Did Its Victims Die A Horrible Death?
- Prof. Horatio Potter: I shan't be able to go my dear. I must be at the museum. They're going to unwrap the mummy of Ramses the Fourth.
- Mrs. Hyacinth Potter: Listen, you worm: you'll be at Mr. Pren's house tomorrow night and forget all about Ramses the Fourth or I'll make a mummy out of Potter the First!
- Out of the Mystic Temples of Old India crept this terrible Monster ... to wreak vengeance of the Hindu Gods ... One by one its victims fell with not a trace of the bloody assassin.
- It Struck From The Tomb!
- What Was This Phantom Murderer? What Was This Midnight Menace? And Why Did Its Victims Die A Horrible Death?
- Ed Lowry — Dylan "Jack" Armstrong
- Verna Hillie — Ella Browning
- John Sheehan — Harry Smith
- Brandon Hurst — Hindu Priest
- Joyzelle Joyner — Chanda
- Fritzi Ridgeway — Stella Walker
- Clay Clement — John Prendergast aka John Pren
- George 'Gabby' Hayes — David Fells
- Dale Fuller — Mrs. Geraldine Carfax
- Harry C. Bradley — Prof. Horatio Potter
- Irving Bacon — Police Insp. Ned Pickens
- Mary Foy — Mrs. Hyacinth Potter
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|