House of Secrets (1936 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mysteries and thrills from cellar to garret...from start to finish it's the fastest, most furious, most gripping chiller you've ever seen! (taglines)
- Sir Bertram Evans: I think, sir, you have said entirely too much.
- Tom Starr: You're right. From now on I intend doing something.
- A guest at the "The House of Secrets"...an adventurer finds plenty of excitement when Death plays host.
- Mysteries and thrills from cellar to garret...from start to finish it's the fastest, most furious, most gripping chiller you've ever seen!
- Leslie Fenton — Barry Wilding
- Muriel Evans — Julie Kenmore
- Noel Madison — Dan Wharton
- Sidney Blackmer — Tom Starr
- Morgan Wallace — Dr. Kenmore
- Holmes Herbert — Sir Bertram Evans
- Ian Maclaren — Commissioner Cross
- Jameson Thomas — Coventry
- Syd Saylor — Ed
- Matty Fain — Jumpy
- George Rosener — Hector Munson
- Matty Kemp — Man on Ship
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|