Jump to navigation Jump to search
Houston is the most populous city in the U.S. state of Texas, fourth most populous city in the United States, most populous city in the Southern United States, as well as the sixth most populous in North America. Located in Southeast Texas near Galveston Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, it is the seat of Harris County and the principal city of the Greater Houston metropolitan area, which is the fifth most populous metropolitan statistical area in the United States and the second most populous in Texas after the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
|This geography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I spot two bad-ass girls in a Tercel, they said what's up? And I said what's up? "We're going to Houston", and I said giddy up! U-turn!
- Sir Mix-a-Lot, "Jump on It" (1996), Return of the Bumpasaurus, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Regent Music Corporation
- We’re still looking at some times, probably at the best I would say Sunday, but I’m just going to say Monday. So we will still be in this boil water status probably until about Sunday or Monday.
- Sylvester Turner Mayor of Houston in "Houston water pressure likely to be stabilized Friday; Houston remains under boil water notice" (February 28, 2021)
- Encyclopedic article on Houston on Wikipedia