How to Make a Monster (1958 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HAIR RAISING! SEE - The Madman's Gruesome Chamber of Horrors! (taglines)
- Why, even psychiatrists say that in all these monster pictures there's not only entertainment, but for some people there's therapy. Well, you know, we never get over our childhood fears of the sinister - those terrifying faces we see in our nightmares. Well, through these pictures we can live out our hidden fears. It helps.
- Just remember, an artist must have no fear. Why, a creation is almost a sacred thing - all creations! The Good Lord created saints, and he also created sinners. He created the lamb and the fawn, but He also created the wolf and the jackal. Who can judge which is the most praiseworthy?
- Martin Brace: [Directing a scene] Werewolf, meet Frankenstein. Shake hands and come out snarling.
- Detective Thompson: A Hollywood murder is OK on the screen but not at the studio.
- Jeffrey Clayton: Turn down money? Maybe you've been living too long with these monsters!
- Pete Dumond: Sometimes I find them better company than humans.
- Larry Drake: [Looking at the horrific heads on the walls] What are those?
- Pete Dumond: My family... my children!
- See the ghastly ghouls... IN FLAMING COLOR!
- HAIR RAISING! SEE - The Madman's Gruesome Chamber of Horrors!
- TERRIFYING! SEE - The Savage Attack of the Monster at Midnight!
- HORRIFYING! SEE - "The Teenage Werewolf" Vs. "The Teenage Frankenstein"
- BLOOD CURDLING! SEE - A Man Turned into a Monster Before Your Very Eyes!
- It will SCARE the living yell out of you!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|