I Love Trouble is a 1994 American romantic comedy film starring Julia Roberts and Nick Nolte. It was written by the husband-and-wife team of Nancy Meyers and Charles Shyer, and directed by Shyer.
Romance Was Never More Dangerous!taglines
- Peter: Where did you say you were from? Bitchville?
- Peter: Honey, we've been rescued.
- [Peter steps forward, Sabrina, completely naked and wet, grabs him and pulls him back, going from an embarrassed smile to get alarm]
- Sabrina: What are you doing?
- [more quietly]
- Sabrina: Don't do this to me, please.
- Peter: [chuckling] Was I hearing things, or did you call me a second rate novelist?
- Sabrina: I-I... I was kidding. I've never even read your book. I'm sure it's quite brilliant.
- Peter: Uh-huh.
- [steps forward; Sabrina is forced to step with him]
- Sabrina: Oh, what are you doing? Walk backwards!
- Sam: Pete, it's good to see you, buddy. I'm dying to read your book, man. When's it coming out on tape?
- Sam: My beautiful date, Nadia, has returned. Nadia, old pal of mine, Peter Brackett.
- Peter: [smiles] Actually, Nadia and I have met.
- Nadia: Once.
- Sam: Well, you won't meet again. Adios, pal. Keep in touch.
- Sabrina: How'd you get involved in this, Sam? Willy wanted to get rid of Beekman and he thought you could get the job done?
- Sam: Something like that.
- Sabrina: But you botched the fire in college. What made him think you'd get it right this time?
- Sam: I was the only bad guy he knew.
- Romance Was Never More Dangerous!