Sheikh Ibrahim Mudeiris is a famous Palestinian preacher well-known for being antithetical to Israel and Jews. His sermons are broadcast on the Palestinian Authority TV.
|This religious leader article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Our battle with our enemy is great...this is a battle between Islam and unbelief on this land. In this battle, the crusaders united with the World Zionism.'Mr. Bush. These decisions and statements will only lead you to the garbage can of history.' April 2004
- ...But they accuse us of being terrorists. Terrorists, because when the Palestinian mother welcomes her martyred son, she wishes to receive him as a corpse. She does not want him to be alive.... The wish of the Palestinian mother is to see the body of her son the martyr...
- Preaching Poison (March 2004)
- Al-Mu'tasem used his army and sent a letter to the Byzantine king. You all know what the letter said. He wrote, demonstrating the power of Islam, "From the Head of the Believers, Al-Mu'tasem, to the Byzantine dog." This is how Al-Mu'tasem wrote, "to the Byzantine dog." Why is there no leader, why is there no ruler, why is none man enough to send such a message to the American dog, to the Byzantine dog of our days, to the oppressor dog, or to one of the dogs of the world? Why is there no ruler who will send a letter and enter history, "To the Byzantine dog, you son of a bitch, I have brought an enormous army upon you, that starts there and ends here."...In light of these massacres, I declare from here: Sharon, Mofaz, Ya'alon, you are sentenced to death.
- If we agree to return to the 1967 borders, we relinquish the Land of Palestine....We may be able to return to the 1967 borders through politics, but to the 1948 borders, we will never return through politics. As for the 1948 borders – no-one in the world recognizes our right to them....Because all the international laws deny the Palestinians their true borders. We may accept the [1967 borders], but the blood of our forefathers calls upon us to return to [the 1948 borders].
- Sermons on Palestinian TV February 2005